Staff member
Wha???? Booze got scooped by Jerruh?
Getting lapped like hell!

JERRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!

DAMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!\!!!@!!!!!!!

STAY DOWN BOOZNATCH!!!!!!11111111

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Throwing Dak into the fire before he's ready to play could hurt his development. We drafted him knowing that he was a project who would need a couple years before he's ready to play QB in the NFL. Signing Foles is all about protecting our playoff chances in the event that Romo needs to sit for a couple games.
I'd rather play Prescott. He was drafted to be a backup, which I think is OK for a QB given the ridiculous lack of quality backups.

Anyone thinking Prescott is our QB of the future is as optimistic as Jerry himself.

You only have so many reps to go around, so it's best to give Prescott as many of them as we can barring a better option. Foles ain't worth it.

Now McCown would be a significant upgrade whom I doubt they thought would come available.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
“What you’re seeing is that we really have what we think is an opportunity,” said owner and general manager Jerry Jones. “We’ve seen enough and it makes sense. We don’t have to be and shouldn’t be as urgent as it might look like. We don’t know that we are void on campus at the backup at all.”

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
“What you’re seeing is that we really have what we think is an opportunity,” said owner and general manager Jerry Jones. “We’ve seen enough and it makes sense. We don’t have to be and shouldn’t be as urgent as it might look like. We don’t know that we are void on campus at the backup at all.”
Henceforth when you post JJ quotes you will be required to interpret them. Savy?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Henceforth when you post JJ quotes you will be required to interpret them. Savy?
I was hoping for a translation.

Google didn't help.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I think what he's saying is, "We lak Dak!"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:dunce

dallen

Senior Tech
I think he is talking about glory holes

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Cowboys LB Andrew Gachkar having thumb surgery

Posted by Josh Alper on August 5, 2016, 3:46 PM EDT

ARLINGTON, TX - OCTOBER 11: Andrew Gachkar #52 of the Dallas Cowboys and Matthew Slater #18 of the New England Patriots scuffle as Nate Ebner #43 of the New England Patriots tries to intervene during the second half of the NFL game against the New England Patriots at AT&T Stadium on October 11, 2015 in Arlington, Texas.
There hasn’t been much good news at linebacker for the Cowboys this year.

Rolando McClain isn’t in camp and will be suspended for the first 10 games of the season if he does report and both Damien Wilson and Jaylon Smith are on the non-football injury list. Now it looks like they’ll be without another linebacker for a little while.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Friday, via Todd Archer of ESPN.com, that linebacker Andrew Gachkar has flown back to Dallas from California in order to have surgery on his thumb. Garrett said that there is no timetable for Gachkar’s return to the lineup.

Gachkar played every game for the Cowboys last season after signing with the team as a free agent in the offseason. He’s been in the mix for playing time at middle linebacker with McClain absent and could rejoin that competition should his recovery from surgery move quickly.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh noes, what will we do?

Top Bottom