Honored Member - RIP
:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Jiggyfly

Banned
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dispatches-from-the-very-packed-rnc_us_578f878ee4b04ca54ebf9eed
:lol

Jiggyfly

Banned

At least they actually showed up and I am glad they stuck to their guns, unlike the NOTrump folks.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If anti-trump people showed up to the RNC and staged a walkout I'd have been thrilled.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's good, the Bernie people should be pissed. They were basically screwed royally by Clinton. Why the hell should they turn around and vote for the lady who screwed them?

The one's that turn around now and vote for Hilary in my opinion have no backbone and should be mocked.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Moved to liberal NY to run for an easy Senate seat based on her last name....ran for Pres after 1 term, lost the nomination but was given Sec. of State instead of VP which she lobbied for. Served one failed term...ran and was coronated for the Dem nomination.

Yeah, nice resume while accomplishing nothing but trying to build a resume and then have the nomination handed to her because she's, Hillary F'n Clinton.
I agree.

But

Still way more qualified than Trump.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Another bold statement without substantiation. If you are referring to the Trump University litigation, it is still ongoing. Nothing has been resolved yet.
Dude listen to what he says, how he acts, everything he says and does substantiates exactly what townsend said.

2233boys

Not So New Member
The difference is the republicans just didn't show. The Bernicrates came voted and left, when the voting was done. Protesting what they call corrupted and I call rigged system we Democrats use to vote for our nominee. I applaud them. I would have walked out too.

It was a mockery truthfully. If you are going to have super delegates, their vote should be held separately from the states. Bernie won, Michigan, Indiana, Rhode Island, and lost at convention time. He destroyed her in Oregon, and New Hampshire, barely won Oregon and tied her in New Hampshire at the convention. SD, IL, MA, Iowa all virtual ties, Hillary wins them easily at the convention. WTF.

I turned the shit off after South Dakota. It was embarrassing to me as a democrat.

The system is broken on both sides. We need ranked ballots and no more two party system

2233boys

Not So New Member
Although I disagree with his endorsement of Hillary. This is a man on the people, who cares for Americans and wants to do what he feels is right.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Putin has the ability to fix elections like Hilary then I would be scared.

But who cares if Putin supports Trump. Their are millions of batshit crazy people who support both candidates. It's not a reflection on the candidate.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If Putin has the ability to fix elections like Hilary then I would be scared.

But who cares if Putin supports Trump. Their are millions of batshit crazy people who support both candidates. It's not a reflection on the candidate.
Everyone is focusing on the Russians and the emails themselves are disregarded. They need to air out the shenanigans first then let the FBI sort out the hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom