Must See Movies

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The Sulu love story didn't bother me. What did was I just didn't think it was a great movie. Elba was just ok but the whole plot has been done many times before.
I don't understand why they can't come up with a good story with Klingons or Romulans or something fucking familiar.

I liked the first Star Trek in the reboot but they completely fucked things up from there. A white Khan, really?

Jiggyfly

Banned
The Visit was a good movie.

I did not see the exact twist coming and it had some real WTF moments.

Also the little brother freakout at the end was great.:lol

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
SO I heard on the radio that Craig has been offered $68 mil to do the next Bond movie and he is still hesitant because he got his feelings hurt that they were talking about hte actors that could replace him eventually. Sheesh.

Jiggyfly

Banned
SO I heard on the radio that Craig has been offered $68 mil to do the next Bond movie and he is still hesitant because he got his feelings hurt that they were talking about hte actors that could replace him eventually. Sheesh.
His wanting to leave is the reason people started talking about replacements.

He has been talking about leaving before Spectre, I don't know who is saying his feelings were hurt.

Who said that?

junk

Not So New Member
Justice League trailer reminds me of Oceans 11, but with batman going around putting together a team.
Why does everyone who plays Batman have to talk in some weird voice?

At least they're trying to make Aquaman better.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Justice League looks very promising...seems a bit lighter than BVS and MOS. Flash looks like the breakout guy to me...that kid is an excellent actor.

In regards to the Batman voice...Keaton probably did it best, but it is like the glasses with Superman...just part of the character. I do think this version can be the best since they acknowledge it is done by a computer. It is twofold...hide his voice and to sound intimidating.

I'm glad it is not Justice League 1 or whatever...they appear to want to make 2 separate movies.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Not sure if his feelings are hurt, but Daniel Craig said before this last movie came out that he would rather slash his wrists than play Bond again. This was before the movie came out...the role kind of made him, so he might want to just STFU.

D

Deuce

I can see why he doesn't want to do it. Between shooting and then the massive press tour, it basically dominates 2 years of your life. Since they want to put one out every three years, doesn't leave you much room for a lot of other stuff.

Having said that, $68M? I'm sure that's a new 3 picture deal or something because nobody would turn that down for 1 film.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yep. I would it for half the money. They could call me 003.5.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think he ended up with his salary at 23 mil, with 30 mil in endorsements...so that figure is not far off.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I am probably going to jerk it clean off, but Affleck is pretty much nailing Bruce Wayne.

Carp

DCC 4Life
These guys are building a monster universe where we will eventually have King Kong vs Godzilla. Godzilla was good, could have been better, but this looks good too. Brie Larson and Tom Hiddleston are generally attached to well thought out projects...so that intrigues me, but Sam Jackson will be in any fucking movie.

Top Bottom