Raiders Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Does not look like Awuzie, Lewis or Switzer will play. Very frustrating.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does not look like Awuzie, Lewis or Switzer will play. Very frustrating.
I thought Switzer would at least play. Hopefully the other two are back for the last preseason game. We need them bad this season when Carroll starts getting shit on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I thought Switzer would at least play. Hopefully the other two are back for the last preseason game. We need them bad this season when Carroll starts getting shit on.
I guess they were fortunate his DUI case won't be resolved until October. Sad as it is, with these guys not practicing, we actually need him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sounds like Garrett is leaning towards playing Zeke some this week, so that's good, at least.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Damnit....all guys that need reps.
At this point I wouldn't feel comfortable putting Lewis out there in week 1.

He needs work before going up against those Giants WRs.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We won't miss him much on offense. He's the 4th receiver at very best. But where we could use him immediately is on special teams. I had hopes to have a respectable punt returner this year but I'll have to table that optimism for a bit.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
oh goody. a balky knee on a baseball dirt infield. what could possibly go wrong?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I don't understand it, either.
The only thing I can figure is maybe they're trying to get the depth behind him figured out or maybe save his legs for the regular season. It's not like he has to compete for the starting spot either. :shrug

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Why wouldn't they play Zeke? Because he could get hurt, duh.

The Joneses were already hyper-careful even before they saw that Beckham hit the other night.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
oh goody. a balky knee on a baseball dirt infield. what could possibly go wrong?
Since when is his knee balky? He was cleared from that a long time ago. Besides, he needs the reps if he's going to play any significant snaps this year.

Cotton

Staff member
Since when is his knee balky? He was cleared from that a long time ago. Besides, he needs the reps if he's going to play any significant snaps this year.
Yep. Need to get him as much PS work as possible.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Balky as in less than 100%, and he certainly qualifies. I'm also going to assume he hasn't taken many reps on loose dirt.

Top Bottom