User Tag List

Page 548 of 657 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598648 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 6566

Thread: NBA Chatter Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post

It was already bad but now it's a laughingstock.
    Dude, it's a joke.

That's just flat out pathetic.

Allen has 2 or 3 rings, he doesn't need to do this. It's lame if true.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Ray Allen would be so perfect there...I kind of want to see the 40 plus guy do some work.

The thing about the Warriors though is that the Cavs beat them by brute force. Lebron and Thompson were imposing their will on them. They'll miss Bogut for sure.

Wade cannot be serious about Den, but Chicago being his hometown makes sense...even the Knicks would make a compelling argument. The starting 5 would be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    The thing about the Warriors though is that the Cavs beat them by brute force. Lebron and Thompson were imposing their will on them. They'll miss Bogut for sure.
    While true, I don't think any of that has a chance to happen if Draymond Green plays game 5.

I think that series would've been over that night and the narrative today would be far different than what it currently is.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    While true, I don't think any of that has a chance to happen if Draymond Green plays game 5.

I think that series would've been over that night and the narrative today would be far different than what it currently is.
    We can always play the what if game, but Green being there would not change Thompson chasing Curry around and causing him problems.

All the Durant talk has taken away from the talent wave the Sixers have added. Jerryd Bayless, Gerald Henderson, and Sergio Rodriguez. AKA...Spanish Chocolate.

Woj is reporting that Wade has agreed to sign with the Bulls. Miami took him for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Woj is reporting that Wade has agreed to sign with the Bulls. Miami took him for granted.
    They did take him for granted, but does it really matter? They weren't close to being a championship contender so having him or not won't make a difference.

As for Wade, I'm guessing he's been a bit humbled by all this. He probably thought he'd have suitors left and right and it didn't exactly work out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    They did take him for granted, but does it really matter? They weren't close to being a championship contender so having him or not won't make a difference.

As for Wade, I'm guessing he's been a bit humbled by all this. He probably thought he'd have suitors left and right and it didn't exactly work out that way.
    Well he did have people offering him 20 million per year.

Honestly that's a good deal for 2 or 3 years.