User Tag List

Page 3 of 628 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 6277

Thread: NBA Chatter Thread

  1. #21
    Senior Member Simpleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,462
    I'm glad the Rockets lost and got matched up with the Thunder just for the Harden/Thunder storyline.

    It's not like it really mattered whether they played the Thunder or Spurs so at least this is a bit more entertaining.

  2. #22
    The Lakers have a better shot to advance playing the Spurs than they do the Thunder.

  3. #23
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrule122 View Post
    The Lakers have a better shot to advance playing the Spurs than they do the Thunder.
    I can see that series going 6 or 7.

  4. #24
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,443
    I'm also interested in the Boston-NY series.

    NY should win but they've been so bad in the post-season over the last 13 years that I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Boston pull off the upset.

  5. #25
    Super Moderator Carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,714
    The Lakers have no shot against either team. Once again the Spurs are overlooked as some patsy.

  6. #26
    Super Moderator Carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,714
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    I'm also interested in the Boston-NY series.

    NY should win but they've been so bad in the post-season over the last 13 years that I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Boston pull off the upset.
    Boston is getting love because of their past playoff performances...the current team is just not very good.

  7. #27
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Boston is getting love because of their past playoff performances...the current team is just not very good.
    I agree with this but a part of me thinks they've been coasting over the last couple of months. Doing just enough to get into the post-season.

  8. #28
    Super Moderator Carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,714
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    I agree with this but a part of me thinks they've been coasting over the last couple of months. Doing just enough to get into the post-season.
    I'm kind of a Knicks whore...I just like the way they are playing right now.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Angrymesscan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    The Lakers have no shot against either team. Once again the Spurs are overlooked as some patsy.
    They had no shot at winning a single game vs. OKC, against the spurs they could win a couple and make it more interesting.

  10. #30
    Super Moderator Carp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,714
    Neither is real appealing to me...they aren't getting out of the first round.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •