User Tag List

Page 619 of 624 FirstFirst ... 119519569609617618619620621 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 6240

Thread: NBA Chatter Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You post this on the same day Fultz gets X-rays on his ankle?
    It is a sprain...out 1 to 2 weeks. I saw enough in his short time out there. He can get to the rim.

I love what the sixers are doing, but this year I think they're competing for an 8th seed. Too inexperienced for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    I love what the sixers are doing, but this year I think they're competing for an 8th seed. Too inexperienced for now.
    Atl, Chi, Ind are all going to be worse next year...Clev, Bos, Mil, Tor, Was are ahead of them, but I can see them in that mix for a 4-5 seed...that is my homer talking, but it would be sweet for the young, loose Sixers to draw Bos or Cle in the 1st round.

Miami should be better than Philly as well but aside from that they should definitely be able to get the 7th seed if healthy. Who else is there?

Detroit? Orlando? Charlotte?

They all suck.

Out of the 15 Eastern teams 4 are outright tanking in Chicago, Atlanta, Indiana, and New York, and then you have Brooklyn as a fifth who might as well be. Add in the six teams ahead of Philly and there are only four teams left for two spots, Philly and the three shit teams I listed above.

I mean the 7th seed might only have about 38 wins but that's another story.

Speaking young teams looking to playoff push, I just don't see the Lakers making much of a jump next year.

I think all 8 playoff teams from last season are still better than them.

Non-Playoff Western Conference playoff teams that will probably finish ahead of LAL:

- I actually like the direction that the Kings are headed in.
    - I think the Pelicans are going to figure out how to make the Boogie-Brow duo work better this season.
    - Minnesota should be a significant jump.
    - Denver will probably sneak into the playoffs with the addition of Paul Milsap.
    - I really like Dennis Smith Jr for the Mavs. If he get 25 mpg I think he finishes in the top 3 ROY.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quick question for you that follow the NBA religiously. Why the hell are Lonzo and Lavar Ball's name constantly all over Twitter? I can't go a day without seeing their names at least a few times. Why are they so damn important?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Well, it seems the Rockets are up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Quick question for you that follow the NBA religiously. Why the hell are Lonzo and Lavar Ball's name constantly all over Twitter? I can't go a day without seeing their names at least a few times. Why are they so damn important?
    Lonzo was the 2nd pick in this past draft and a promising rookie for the Lakers. Lavar is his dad and is basically just a blowhard who is following the Trump school of marketing by making outlandish, bombastic comments to keep his name in the "news".

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Lonzo was the 2nd pick in this past draft and a promising rookie for the Lakers. Lavar is his dad and is basically just a blowhard who is following the Trump school of marketing by making outlandish, bombastic comments to keep his name in the "news".
    I was curious. I haven't read any of the articles, but what I have seen looks like a bad reality TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I was curious. I haven't read any of the articles, but what I have seen looks like a bad reality TV show.
    Lavar is so bad, he's guest hosted First Take and made a Stephen A. seem normal and reserved.