Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 6579

Thread: NBA Chatter Thread

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Finally a decent game.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Finally a decent game.
    No kidding. I only watched this game in bits and pieces because of all the other non-competitive games. I happened to check the score and saw that Houston had stormed back late in the 4th Qtr so I was able to watch the last 4 minutes of the game.

That was a gutsy win by the Rockets. They withstood two huge Warriors runs that would typically make teams fold their tents.....but they hung tough last night.

1 more game.

Lets got Rockets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    1 more game.

Lets got Rockets!!!

Im guessing Paul misses game 6 so will probably be a game 7. Hopefully he can make it back for that one.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post

Im guessing Paul misses game 6 so will probably be a game 7. Hopefully he can make it back for that one.
    I’m hoping he guts it out knowing they need him and he tweaks it in a win, causing him to miss the entire series against the Celtics.

Celtics vs Rockets? Yes, please.

I was actually going to skip this year's NBA Finals because I didn't want to sit through another Warriors-Cavs matchup. Now there's a very good chance that neither team will be making the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Celtics vs Rockets? Yes, please.

I was actually going to skip this year's NBA Finals because I didn't want to sit through another Warriors-Cavs matchup. Now there's a very good chance that neither team will be making the Finals.
    The first Rockets/Celtics finals was when where I first started watching the NBA. Hakeem has always been my favorite player and I also liked the Celtics as well. That was more of a teenage rebellion as my dad and brother were Laker fans. If they both make it I will have a nice finals to watch for sure. Will want Houston to win of course.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Iím hoping he guts it out knowing they need him and he tweaks it in a win, causing him to miss the entire series against the Celtics.
    If he isn't 100% they aren't beating the Warriors.

They barely scraped by in these last 2 games with him playing great and the Warriors being up and down, there's no way they're pulling out a win if he's 80% or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    If he isn't 100% they aren't beating the Warriors.

They barely scraped by in these last 2 games with him playing great and the Warriors being up and down, there's no way they're pulling out a win if he's 80% or whatever.
    Well now he's officially scrapped for Game 6 so the result is a foregone conclusion.