Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | Week 3 | 09-25-16

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What kind of person drives a Lincoln SUV?

Toyota driver is practical. Mercedes is well-off and BMW are more assholes. When I see a Lincoln SUV on the road, I don't know what to make of it.
I used to drive a Lincoln Navigator. It served me well.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yet [MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION] was just telling me Wentz is no better than Bradford.
The minute they announced that the Eagles had traded up, I knew we were fucked for the next decade plus if the Rams made a stupid choice.

Fuck you, Rams.

Also, never listen to that guy. I've seen piles of moldy dog shit with with a more firm grasp of reality.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I thought the Eagles were supposed to suck on defense this year?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ben is awful today.

3 straight passes that should've been picked.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The minute they announced that the Eagles had traded up, I knew we were fucked for the next decade plus if the Rams made a stupid choice.

Fuck you, Rams.

Also, never listen to that guy. I've seen piles of moldy dog shit with with a more firm grasp of reality.
Browns desperate for a QB but are sure Wentz isn't worthy. No wonder they stay in the cellar year after year.

Of course even though Wentz was worth a high pick, he was supposed to need time and take at least a couple of years. Instead he's on the verge of being 3-0 starting as a rookie.

Top Bottom