MLB Chatter Thread

Jiggyfly

Banned
Dallas Kuechel is really good I thought he was having a fluke start but after actually watching him a couple of times he is a really good pitcher.

Reminds me a bit of Glavine.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Twins take 2 of 3 from the Blue Jays and with the Royals loss, moved into first place in the Central. That and with the Astros loss today, they now have the best record in the A.L.

#Twinning

:mj

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Over .500 for the first time since like week 1. What a beautiful game. Hamilton with the walkoff. ~insert imperative :towel here~

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Its Gallo time! :towel

Rev

Staff member
We just won the division.

Rev

Staff member
Well I wanted to give the rest of them some hope. Even if its false hope.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well I wanted to give the rest of them some hope. Even if its false hope.
And, I meant world, that wasn't a typo.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Mets are back in 1st...god we play ugly, but behind out pitching we'll hang in there. As much as I dislike his glove, Flores is going to probably hit 20 HRs and knock in 70 runs.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Its Gallo time! :towel
What in the hell is in the water in Las Vegas anyway? Bryce Harper, Kris Bryant, and Joey Gallo all came through there and were born in '92/'93. Of course if we paralleled these guys with the Kardashians, Gallo would be Khloe. :unsure

Carp

DCC 4Life
Michael Conforto is pretty much going to be better than all 3 of those guys combined.

Rev

Staff member
What in the hell is in the water in Las Vegas anyway? Bryce Harper, Kris Bryant, and Joey Gallo all came through there and were born in '92/'93. Of course if we paralleled these guys with the Kardashians, Gallo would be Khloe. :unsure
I don't know the Kardashian reference but if you are saying the best one yet then I agree.

Rev

Staff member
After Beltre gets back Gallo is going down to RoundRock. Will get to see him play more often.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
:lol

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
After Beltre gets back Gallo is going down to RoundRock. Will get to see him play more often.
I'm guessing he'll still be with the Rangers when the Iowa Cubs come to Round Rock the 18th-21st but maybe not. Either way, I'll make it out to see one of his games sometime this summer.

Rev

Staff member
I'm guessing he'll still be with the Rangers when the Iowa Cubs come to Round Rock the 18th-21st but maybe not. Either way, I'll make it out to see one of his games sometime this summer.
They are saying 2 weeks for Beltre and then Gallo goes back down. He should be at Round Rock for that series. That's worst case scenario, though.

Top Bottom