JJT: Garrett, Cowboys must regain offensive identity in 2016

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
How are there still people who will defend Joseph Randle?

Hey, stop it with your revisionist history and stuff. He was wonderful here.

It's a shame we let him go and now he's tearing it up in...wait, where is he again?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hey, stop it with your revisionist history and stuff. He was wonderful here.

It's a shame we let him go and now he's tearing it up in...wait, where is he again?
It's not a matter of defending him as much as it is questioning why some dismiss that he could have contributed if he wasn't a lame brain. He has some abilities regardless of his stupid actions. I guess the question could be turned around and say why are some acting as though he wasn't a contributor during his tenure.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's not a matter of defending him as much as it is questioning why some dismiss that he could have contributed if he wasn't a lame brain. He has some abilities regardless of his stupid actions. I guess the question could be turned around and say why are some acting as though he wasn't a contributor during his tenure.
Brain is part of your abilities. Many players over the years failed for lack of a functioning brain.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Brain is part of your abilities. Many players over the years failed for lack of a functioning brain.
And that's why Randle failed. We all know that. He had the physical attributes and utilized them on the field. In the end his stupidity ended his career but had he gotten his act together he may have continued to be a contributor.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is no question that Randle has some serious psychiatric issues. I think his stuff goes beyond just stupid. That alone is enough reason that he shouldn't be in Dallas as a RB any longer. I don't think anyone is really arguing that.

Top Bottom