User Tag List

Page 640 of 640 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640
Results 6,391 to 6,399 of 6399

Thread: NBA Chatter Thread

The Milwaukee Bucks are so damn frustrating. To a lesser degree they kind of remind me of the 2012-2015 Clippers. Loads of talent but they just don't have the mental makeup to fully take advantage of said talent.

I still think the Bucks are the more talented team. They are just being outworked on the court and Brad Stevens is coaching circles around Joe Prunty.

Before they break this group up I'd like to see them give it a try with another HC. Jason Kidd's always been underwhelming as a HC. He's basically the Jason Garrett of the NBA....even that comparison may be giving him too much credit. He was handed the job with absolutely no coaching experience and the results have shown. I don't know much about Prunty but from what I've seen he's no better than Kidd.

That "I don't know who Rozier is" comment by Eric Bledsoe was so petty and childish. Newsflash, Eric. Rozier was the getting lighting your ass up for 48 minutes last night.

Watching the Celtics post-Kyrie injury.....am I the only one getting a 2004-2005 Pistons vibe from this group? They're a team led by 1 or 2 borderline All-Stars. No real superstar on the team. Great coaching. The team scraps and plays hard.

I've really been impressed by the development of Rozier and Brown. Tatum and Brown developing into a good players was practically a given, but Rozier taking a huge step forward has kind of come out of nowhere.

Barring a rash of injuries, the Celtics should be the class of the Eastern Conference over the next 2-5 years. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this group looks with a healthy Kyrie and Heyward. 60 wins next year isn't out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Watching the Celtics post-Kyrie injury.....am I the only one getting a 2004-2005 Pistons vibe from this group? They're a team led by 1 or 2 borderline All-Stars. No real superstar on the team. Great coaching. The team scraps and plays hard.

I've really been impressed by the development of Rozier and Brown. Tatum and Brown developing into a good players was practically a given, but Rozier taking a huge step forward has kind of come out of nowhere.

Barring a rash of injuries, the Celtics should be the class of the Eastern Conference over the next 2-5 years. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this group looks with a healthy Kyrie and Heyward. 60 wins next year isn't out of the question.
    Why must you tease me so?

You are forgetting about the Sixers.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    You are forgetting about the Sixers.
    You're right.

Barring injuries it should be a two team race in the Eastern Conference between those two teams over the next 5 years.
    Last edited by 1bigfan13; Today at 09:48 AM.

JoJo's back.

I did not see New Orleans handling the Blazers as easily as they have. This looks like a 1 vs 8 matchup.

This is good news for my Thunder. Portland is a team who we just don't matchup well against. They've had our number the last few years. They've won something like 7 of the last 8 games vs OKC.

I did not see New Orleans handling the Blazers as easily as they have. This looks like a 1 vs 8 matchup.

This is good news for my Thunder. Portland is a team who we just don't matchup well against. They've had our number the last few years. They've won something like 7 of the last 8 games vs OKC.
    The winner of that series plays Golden State as far as I can tell.

I also think Utah is going to beat OKC, it'll be close either way.