User Tag List

Page 602 of 602 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602
Results 6,011 to 6,014 of 6014

Thread: NBA Chatter Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    As a Sixers fan, I hope the Lakers take Ball. I don't want anything to do with him or his moron of a dad. Give me Fultz or Jackson.
    Yep, those are my two targets. If both are gone, I'd try to trade down but regardless I'd want Monk, Smith or Fox.

I'd add that I don't think Ball is a fit for the sixers regardless.

2. The following user likes this post:

I think Fox is ahead of Tatum as the 3rd best player. He's so dynamic and quick with the ball in his hands, reminds me of Wall when he came out. Only maybe with a better jump shot initially.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    If the Cavs beat the Warriors I'd say LeBron is in the conversation, but you have to consider that he's basically consolidated all the power in the East around himself twice, which basically means over the last 4-5 years he's only really had one true test in the playoffs, the Finals.

My thing with LeBron is where are all the great, legendary players that he has defeated and denied a title?

Jordan denied Ewing, Miller, Barkley, Malone, Stockton, Payton, Kemp, and so forth, name me the players LeBron has consistently vanquished like them?

Every year Jordan had to take on Ewing's Knicks or Miller's Pacers in the East, show me a similar team in the East that LeBron has had to go up against on this run of 7 straight Finals?

An aging Celtics team on the brink of falling apart? MVP Rose for one year before the injuries?

Juggernauts like George and the Pacers or Lowry and the Raptors? A Celtics team whose best player is 5-9?

What I'm getting at here is that LeBron has twice consolidated top-tier talent around himself on an Eastern conference team without having any real competition on his way to the Finals. And then once he gets there it's mostly been a 50/50 proposition, beat the Spurs one year, lose to them the next year, lose to the Warriors one year, beat them the next.
    I think even the biggest Lebron homers have to concede that he's benefited greatly from playing in the watered down Eastern Conference. He he were in the West there's no way in hell that he reaches 7 straight Finals.

That's why I was hoping that KD would go to Washington or Boston last summer. Lebron needs some legit competition in the East. But instead KD bitched out and chose Golden St.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I think Fox is ahead of Tatum as the 3rd best player. He's so dynamic and quick with the ball in his hands, reminds me of Wall when he came out. Only maybe with a better jump shot initially.
    That's who I'd compare him with as well.