User Tag List

Page 654 of 657 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 6566

Thread: NBA Chatter Thread

Word is no one else even bothered to make much of an offer to Cousins. The Pelicans didn't offer him anything. If that's the case I can't fault Cousins or the Warriors. This is on the other 29 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Word is no one else even bothered to make much of an offer to Cousins. The Pelicans didn't offer him anything. If that's the case I can't fault Cousins or the Warriors. This is on the other 29 teams.
    It speaks to just how crazy Cousins is.

I'm not convinced that's entirely true. I thought I saw the Lakers offered $18m. But if that's long term he probably would rather bet on himself with a one year deal and go back into free agency next year looking for a max long term deal.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

I don’t understand the fury over a free agent choosing which team he wants to go to. I thought players wanting a championship and taking less money for it is admirable. Conversely, many bitch and whine about how sinfully greedy players are when they leave for the highest bid.

Should top engineers, lawyers, doctors and scientists be prevented from joining Apple, Samsung, Google or whatever industry leader?

Free market, right? Deion Sanders to the Cowboys?

Spurs are out of their minds if they think they should get a haul for Kawhi.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Spurs are out of their minds if they think they should get a haul for Kawhi.
    Scooter said the same thing.

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

OKC will be getting rid of Melo this summer.

This moves means more defense, athleticism, and versatility for OKC's starting lineup.

I have to admit I actually had high hopes for him when he arrived in OKC last summer. Guess I should have paid more attention to the Knicks the last few years. I could live with Melo's long list of deficiencies if he were still a good shooter but dude was mostly garbage during the 2nd half of the season....and even worse in the playoffs. I assume that was due to him wearing down.

I'm just glad we're not going to try to squeeze one more year out a player who is clearly washed up.

I am on the Bamba bandwagon officially now! Exciting looking player for the Magic.

OKC will be getting rid of Melo this summer.

This moves means more defense, athleticism, and versatility for OKC's starting lineup.

I have to admit I actually had high hopes for him when he arrived in OKC last summer. Guess I should have paid more attention to the Knicks the last few years. I could live with Melo's long list of deficiencies if he were still a good shooter but dude was mostly garbage during the 2nd half of the season....and even worse in the playoffs. I assume that was due to him wearing down.

I'm just glad we're not going to try to squeeze one more year out a player who is clearly washed up.
    Hes meeting with Houston....
    #Fire Garrett