Arian Foster signing with Dolphins

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Arian Foster signing with Dolphins

Posted by Josh Alper on July 18, 2016, 4:22 PM EDT

Running back Arian Foster had a visit scheduled with the Lions after he met with the Dolphins on Monday, but they will have to look in another direction if they want veteran help in the backfield.

Foster’s agent Mike McCartney announced that his client agreed to a one-year deal with the Dolphins. Miami met with and/or offered contracts to several free agent backs early in the offseason, but never landed anyone that they could use as a complement to Jay Ajayi at tailback.

That left a spot open for Foster, who has been rehabbing the torn Achilles that ended his 2015 season with the Texans. It’s the latest in a series of injuries that have kept Foster off the field in recent years, although he was effective in 2014 when he was able to run for 1,246 yards and 4.8 yards per carry while playing 13 in games.

Ajayi has been the subject of a lot of praise this offseason, but Foster could offer a challenge for playing time if he’s both healthy and in form. If not, the second-year player will likely be seeing the lion’s share of the time in Miami’s backfield.
--------------

I can't wait for some dummy in my money league to draft him in the first round.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He can still play, he just can't stay healthy.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I heard that he tore his groin while signing the contract.

Top Bottom