Dream Car Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've got one of these in my collection. That's a 77 or 78 above. Mines a 79, 4 speed with 400.
That one is a 77 I believe. I could afford to buy one but have never pulled the trigger.

Last edited:

midswat

... soon
Guess I'll have to lay the sarcasm a little thicker next time.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
That one is a 77 I believe. I could afford to by one but have never pulled the trigger.
I posted a pic of mine on FB but I need to go back and see if I can find it. It's black with a gold bird. They're actually getting pretty rare these days. I also have a 69 Z28 that was one of my dream cars and I lucked out and found a numbers matching one in a storage barn in Montana.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I posted a pic of mine on FB but I need to go back and see if I can find it. It's black with a gold bird. They're actually getting pretty rare these days. I also have a 69 Z28 that was one of my dream cars and I lucked out and found a numbers matching one in a storage barn in Montana.
Yeah I've always loved both of those cars since I was a little kid.

UncleMilti

Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I had one of those. It burned my mother-in-laws shop in Levelland TX. I had the entire car almost complete...only needed the interior done. I took it for one spin around the block and then the building caught on fire where hot oil trucks were parked. I wanta say each true carries 1000 gallons of propane on them. That sumbeech was hot. My car was about a foot tall when all was said and done.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I have a 70 z28 with the split bumper. One of my favorite rides.

UncleMilti

Staff member
I have a 70 z28 with the split bumper. One of my favorite rides.
Oh man the 70 Z is one of my favs. Post that bad boy.

UncleMilti

Staff member
^

I have seen that.....those are bad ass. And truly a lot of car for 75K.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

AlRoss0908

Brand New Member
Just thought this would be fun. Obviously we could all start posting pictures of Bugattis and Lambos. I was kind of steering more towards classic cars but whatever floats your boat.

My submission is this beauty, The Corvette C1. Honestly, I just love the lines and paint job is impeccable. Reminds me of Lightning McQueen (I got kids, give me a break). :lol

This looks amazing, and almost like a new one. You're lucky...

Foobio

DCC 4Life
3 years ago I bought a Tesla Model S and it has been incredible. I love charging at home (always have a full tank), no maintenace except for tire rotations, and it’s fast as hell. I’m also on the waiting list for a cyber truck...hopefully next year.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Just thought this would be fun. Obviously we could all start posting pictures of Bugattis and Lambos. I was kind of steering more towards classic cars but whatever floats your boat.

My submission is this beauty, The Corvette C1. Honestly, I just love the lines and paint job is impeccable. Reminds me of Lightning McQueen (I got kids, give me a break). :lol

I'm with you bud, I've been eyeing that car since I was in high school. Thats exactly how I'd want it painted too

Since I'll likely never get one, this is what I got my eye on for my next purchase:

2020-09-14_16-27-25.png

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I’ve been trying to decide whether to buy a new car. Part of me says go but part of me says why.

Top Bottom