Dream Car Thread

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Just thought this would be fun. Obviously we could all start posting pictures of Bugattis and Lambos. I was kind of steering more towards classic cars but whatever floats your boat.

My submission is this beauty, The Corvette C1. Honestly, I just love the lines and paint job is impeccable. Reminds me of Lightning McQueen (I got kids, give me a break). :lol

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I recently bought my dream truck. It's an '87 Chevy short-wide. I have wanted this truck most of my life.

dallen

Senior Tech
I don't really care much for classic cars. If I could have any car probably an Audi R8.

But in the range of things I might actually be able to afford one day I really like the BMW M3, but even that is probably forever outside my price range.

If I had to pick a classic car I'd probably have to go with either a stingray Corvette or a Shelby Mustang

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Money no object mid life crisis gone wild car.

Realistically, I want my 66 to look similar to this when I'm done with it.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I bought mine last year.

midswat

... soon
I recently bought my dream truck. It's an '87 Chevy short-wide. I have wanted this truck most of my life.

I'm not saying you're trailer trash.... but I'm also not saying you're NOT trailer trash.

:art

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not saying you're trailer trash.... but I'm also not saying you're NOT trailer trash.

:art
I have wanted this model truck for 25+ years. The one in the picture is the actual truck I bought. It's pretty clean, overall, but it needs work, which is what I wanted. It's important to me to be able to teach my son stuff like this, and this is a great opportunity. I got the truck I have always wanted plus get to teach my son a few things.

midswat

... soon
Relax. I was just busting your balls.

Here's my dream car. A 1994 Ford Explorer.

Cotton

Staff member

I had a 92 Explorer for several years. Very reliable.

data

Forbes #1
Get me a Madden cruiser...I'd bust through state borders, risking life and limb, to pick all ya'll up one-at-a-time and have ourselves a mobile DCC Convention with BBQ.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I guess I own what is close to your dream car. I have a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport. Bought it new.

data

Forbes #1
Had a 99 Explorer. Loved that car until the transmission needed replacement. Repair worth more than the car so I donated it to charity.

I got a bill in the mail 6 months later for an expressway toll down in Los Angeles.

I paid the $4 and shed a tear. My angel in her rightful place in the City of Angels.

vince

Not So New Member
Had a 99 Explorer. Loved that car until the transmission needed replacement. Repair worth more than the car so I donated it to charity.

I got a bill in the mail 6 months later for an expressway toll down in Los Angeles.

I paid the $4 and shed a tear. My angel in her rightful place in the City of Angels.
That was your dream car?

Top Bottom