2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around

Complete BS that he gets his suspension reduced and D-Law doesn't. Blatant favoritism by the NFL.
Not only that, but he also gets to remain in the same level of the substance abuse program... meaning that if he should get busted again, he will only get 4 games, not 10 (as everyone else has/does). No one can understand why the league would agree to that stipulation. I have a clue...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He blatantly missed a test and they reduce his suspension. That's setting a stupid precedent.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Along the same vein of favoritism, Giants kicker Josh Brown got 1 game for domestic violence when league policy is 6....

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Complete BS that he gets his suspension reduced and D-Law doesn't. Blatant favoritism by the NFL.
Yeah I wish Randy Gregory would get that treatment for his missed test.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Adam Schefter Tweeted that he ballooned up to 261 lbs in the off season.

He looks plump in that photo too.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Bad angle?:unsure

Cotton

Staff member

So just questionable, playing, and out now?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Not only that, but he also gets to remain in the same level of the substance abuse program... meaning that if he should get busted again, he will only get 4 games, not 10 (as everyone else has/does). No one can understand why the league would agree to that stipulation. I have a clue...
Thats the biggest issue. It never should've been reduced even though it's just one game. But to now let him be able to get another offence without having to serve 10 games is BS. Typical favoritism with Pittsburgh.

Cotton

Staff member
From what I have read, Norman has been getting torched like this all TC long. :towel

Cotton

Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'd bet the Fertitta brothers will be the new owners. They are flush after their recent sale of the UFC for $4 billion and are looking to buy into the NFL.

Cotton

Staff member

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

So glad SD took him. After Zeke I was torn between Buckner and Bosa. Although if we hadn't taken Zeke I think it would've been Ramsey. But anyways, so glad we aren't dealing with Bosa.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

So glad SD took him. After Zeke I was torn between Buckner and Bosa. Although if we hadn't taken Zeke I think it would've been Ramsey. But anyways, so glad we aren't dealing with Bosa.
I doubt we'd be having this issue with Bosa had Dallas drafted him. Jerry would have caved to his demands long ago.

When was the last significant hold out by a Cowboys' draft pick or in his prime FA? Emmitt Smith back in 93?

Jiggyfly

Banned
I doubt we'd be having this issue with Bosa had Dallas drafted him. Jerry would have caved to his demands long ago.

When was the last significant hold out by a Cowboys' draft pick or in his prime FA? Emmitt Smith back in 93?
Why does it have to be a cave?

The money at issue here is peanuts and really would not affect any team moving forward.

This is beginning to sound like Bosa just really does not want to play for the Chargers.

Would you rather your 3rd overall pick missing most of the season or "cave" and have that guy happy and acclimated heading into the season.

I really don't see how having your draft picks signed and in camp is somehow a negative especially considering everything is slotted now.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think I would like to at least kick the tires on a possible trade. I'm sure they would want too much but you never know until you ask.

Cotton

Staff member
I think I would like to at least kick the tires on a possible trade. I'm sure they would want too much but you never know until you ask.
For Bosa? They can't trade him now. The deadline to do that passed on August 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom