2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:tippytoe
:mad

DLK150

DCC 4Life

:tippytoe
Oh gawd, a Favruh reference? Did you really have to go there? :ballpunch

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We'd be damn lucky if he turns out half as good as Favre was.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Welp...

Cotton

Staff member
Dez and Tyrone Crawford not playing Thursday due to concussions. I didn't see where Dez got hit in the head. Maybe it happened in practice?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good, there is no point. I'm glad we aren't clinging to our usual philosophy at QB that older is always better.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Good, there is no point. I'm glad we aren't clinging to our usual philosophy at QB that older is always better.
Well they already have the older QB that can be the backup in Romo.

Cotton

Staff member
Jerry was on The Ticket earlier saying he didn't see any need for Zeke to play Thursday, and Garrett is now saying this...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

Just keep stirring that pot.

My BIL is getting mad at me over this. I know everyone here knows that is a joke but I think he thinks I'm serious. Its only been one text after each game but his reaction is cracking me up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jerry was on The Ticket earlier saying he didn't see any need for Zeke to play Thursday, and Garrett is now saying this...

FFS I know he is the second coming of Jesus at RB but he is a rookie and you don't see any need for him to get real live game action in before the season starts? Are you just going to grant him the starting position because of his sweet cutoff shirts? I mean make the kid earn it a little bit.

Jerry is an idiot. But from what I have heard he will be playing Thursday and obviously Dez will not be.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
FFS I know he is the second coming of Jesus at RB but he is a rookie and you don't see any need for him to get real live game action in before the season starts? Are you just going to grant him the starting position because of his sweet cutoff shirts? I mean make the kid earn it a little bit.

Jerry is an idiot. But from what I have heard he will be playing Thursday and obviously Dez will not be.
I agree 100%. In all honesty I'm getting a bit frustrated with him receiving zero action in game.

I realize he's been injured but he's a freaking rookie for crying out loud.

Jiggyfly

Banned

My BIL is getting mad at me over this. I know everyone here knows that is a joke but I think he thinks I'm serious. Its only been one text after each game but his reaction is cracking me up.
Yeah some people are melting down over at the zone its hilarious to watch.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Yea, it's ridiculous. But it's just another example of the entitled culture that Jerry Jones has created that continues to be a huge bump in the road for a team looking to get to a SB.

We can be a good team with Jerry acting this way, but never a great one who wins the SB. You just don't win like this.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Outside of injury concerns I honestly don't see how Jerry could justify Zeke not playing a single down in the preseason. Especially when vets like Witten, Dez, and Romo are seeing action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom