Predict the Cowboys record this year...

Predict the Cowboys record this year...

• Total voters

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I do and I remember that we talked about this last year. You didn't do it then.
Go to last year's poll and you will see my comments. I don't know how to disclose the tabulation but I looked up the last 3 seasons polls and I have commented in each of them.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Go to last year's poll and you will see my comments. I don't know how to disclose the tabulation but I looked up the last 3 seasons polls and I have commented in each of them.
Made you look... :unsure

Ok maybe not a season poll but I do remember having that conversation with you regarding this. Thought it was a season record poll but some poll regarding the cowboys.

marsbennett

Brand New Member
Romo plays almost all season and Zeke runs rampant. Plus they get fucking lucky some too.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Romo plays every game? No injuries to Dez? Line is intact and Garrett runs the ball? 10 wins.... Lots of ifs.

marsbennett

Brand New Member
:lol

In our division that may get you 12 wins. But Romo healthy is probably a big stretch at this point.

Yeah that's prolly the reality. In that case it's 7-9 at best. Maybe 5-11. We will be crying for draft help at QB and that dope smokin D Line/LB Corp. Just a season away he'll say. Sigh. It's like that scene early in Gettysburg where they talk about the battle to come and who had the high ground. Like the whole thing has already happened.

townsend

Banned
I think Zeke starts hot and we break off a handful of wins early. Then around November injuries start catching up with us, we drop 3 out of 4 games in December as Romo ends up gimpy through our closing stretch, and the defense becomes more and more easily exploited.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Totally dependent on Romo's health. If he plays about 12-14 games I think we win at least 9 or 10, if he misses 6+ games we probably finish somewhere around 7 wins, if last season repeats itself, we know what that looks like.

With all that said, I'll go with 9 just because it seems like a happy medium. I think Romo is destined to miss a few games because he basically misses at least a game or two every year but I don't want to throw out a prediction based on him missing half the season either.

Clearly this team has the potential for 11-12 wins if health permits like it did in 2014, but all it would take are a few key injuries to knock that number down real quick.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well if we are going to couch predictions then I will go with 11 wins, if Romo stays healthy. If the defense had better depth I would go up to 12. Realistic however Romo will miss some games so I will say 10 regular season wins.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm actually a little surprised at the number of 10-6+ votes we got.

Top Bottom