Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys v. Rams | 8/12/17

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think it's important for a young QB to have a veteran backup.
I do, too. However let's wait for a vet to be released. Mckown and Moore are trash.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
At first glance it looks like we're playing like shit, but if you look closely you can really see the team battling and scratching and clawing out there.
They never played like that for Wade! :lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Wtf have you been watching?
That's based on what I've actually seen but I wasn't able to catch every single snap. Being a watchdog for a 92 year old woman that's legally blind, legally deaf, can barely walk and has dementia takes up a fair part of my time.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Broaddus is a dipshit. Always has been.

Someone asked on twitter if Rush could supplant Moore as the backup and broaddus said no.
Trust me, if you listen to his show he can't stand Moore at all and wants him gone. He's stating it from the fact that for some godforsaken reason Linehan loves him so his job is safe regardless of how much he sucks.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I do, too. However let's wait for a vet to be released. Mckown and Moore are trash.
I think that's fine too, but honestly anyone at this point is going to derail the season if Dak goes down. I'm more interested in someone who can help Dak with the mental rigors of the position at this point.

kidd

DCC 4Life
As far as what I've seen in the preseason, Rush has been the better QB. I would be very interested to see how he would do with our starting cast just in case Dak goes down.

The offense just seemed more smooth and fluid when Rush was under center.

I understand wanting a vet for Dak to lean on but I doubt Rush would last long enough to be put on our practice squad and I don't know if you can justify keeping 3 QBs.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There are two reasons Rush is better than Moore.

1. He has a better arm.

2. He doesn't panic under pressure, and can actually make decent throws when under pressure.

Kellen flatout panics when is being rushed. There was a play yesterday where all Kellen had to do was dump it off to the RB and overthrew him by 5 feet simply because he panicked and rushed it.

Cotton

Staff member

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
He made a couple really nice plays. Took good angles.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That's a good stat to hear after a quiet first few weeks. However maybe it's not so good that all the stops were coming from a secondary player.

midswat

... soon

Broaddus showing why he's a shit talent evaluator.

Last edited by a moderator:

midswat

... soon
How do you embed tweets? Nvrmnd.

Someone commented how bad Moore was or something and dipshit Broaddus responds no one said that after the Arizona game

Cotton

Staff member

Someone commented how bad Moore was or something and dipshit Broaddus responds no one said that after the Arizona game
I fixed your post. Click on reply on your post to see how it looks. Just click on the tweet icon, and put in the sequence of numbers you see in what I edited.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Only because Moore sucking ass goes without saying.

Top Bottom