Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys v. Rams | 8/12/17

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good god, put Morris in.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, we didn't even start a 2nd week preseason chatter thread? That is on Booze. We now go 4-12.
No, sorry fuckface.

This season is already soiled. Goodell took a good solid steaming dump on it.

Besides, if the head coach of this team is a complete coward and won't play his whole team knowing it is all hands on deck for the first six weeks, fuck this shit.

In fact, I am not going to do primers this year.

Not even worth the time.

midswat

... soon
At first glance it looks like we're playing like shit, but if you look closely you can really see the team battling and scratching and clawing out there.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
At first glance it looks like we're playing like shit, but if you look closely you can really see the team battling and scratching and clawing out there.
:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuck yeah!

They are battling!

Scatching!

Clawing!

I couldn't give two shits about these try hard fucktards led by a dipshit that honestly don't know what winning football is.

Cotton

Staff member
No, sorry fuckface.

This season is already soiled. Goodell took a good solid steaming dump on it.

Besides, if the head coach of this team is a complete coward and won't play his whole team knowing it is all hands on deck for the first six weeks, fuck this shit.

In fact, I am not going to do primers this year.

Not even worth the time.
You have been thread rebuilt.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Rams definitely have an 0-16 type offense.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kind of weird when you watch Dallas preseason games and you watch others.

I have watched a buttload today and there are guys running around out there with their hair on fire.

Our schlubs and shitheads?

They don't seem to be able to make plays and flash. I don't know if they are coached that way or what.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Kind of weird when you watch Dallas preseason games and you watch others.

I have watched a buttload today and there are guys running around out there with their hair on fire.

Our schlubs and shitheads?

They don't seem to be able to make plays and flash. I don't know if they are coached that way or what.
I think our camp is that soft. I'm telling you, our brain trust sees camp as a big timekill and injury opportunity, not a way to prepare for the season. They think you just roll talent out there and they go.

Cotton

Staff member
Frazier with the ROOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Top Bottom