Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott suspended six games for conduct

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Amazing how there is a bunch of trades to deflect attention.

dallen

Senior Tech

:picard
So, "we caught her lying about one incident, but think she was telling the truth about the rest"? How does that make any sense?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I hope he does something.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
If bullshit decisions like this are going to come down the NFL can go fuck itself. I have no desire to watch games in a league run by corrupt cunts like Goodell and his puppet master Mara.

midswat

... soon
Mad enough to have a heart attack and die?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Then what gives with the 6 game ban?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
So, "we caught her lying about one incident, but think she was telling the truth about the rest"? How does that make any sense?
This shit would never hold up in court and Goodell is nothing more than a court jester or judge, jury and executioner if you will. It's nothing more than he said/she said. I fully expect there to be an episode of Law and Order:SVU about it within a few months.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm also gonna pirate the shit out of the NFL's broadcasts and buy knockoff merchandise.

No more money!

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I know I'll never spend another money on anything NFL related unless it's something bootlegged.

Oh look, they're replaying the Cheatriots/Jaguars game on NFLN. Fuck it, I'll watch a soap opera before I'll watch that crap. I haven't been this livid about something football related in a loooong time.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm also gonna pirate the shit out of the NFL's broadcasts and buy knockoff merchandise.

No more money!
Yep, they aren't getting one fricking penny from me. I was reconsidering my decision to renew Sunday Ticket but this shit slammed the door on that thought. I won't even visit NFL.com with all their clickbait crap.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Then what gives with the 6 game ban?

Cause the Giants need a leg up, is all.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He's basically being used as an example.

And yeah, he has acted like a shithead at times and probably needs a wake up call from someone. He's a goofy kid with rock star status, no doubt in need of some direction.

But if the league says that these 6 games stem only from the July 2016 incident, there must be some concrete evidence that he beat the shit out of her. I would like to read their report.

Also ridiculous that he now has to stand in front of Goodell for the appeal.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Cancelling my Sunday Ticket over this. Jerry also needs to raise hell; it can't be a coincidence that Josh Brown only got 1 game when he admitted to beating his wife. There's a clear pattern of favoritism by the NFL.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
He's basically being used as an example.

And yeah, he has acted like a shithead at times and probably needs a wake up call from someone. He's a goofy kid with rock star status, no doubt in need of some direction.

But if the league says that these 6 games stem only from the July 2016 incident, there must be some concrete evidence that he beat the shit out of her. I would like to read their report.

Also ridiculous that he now has to stand in front of Goodell for the appeal.
The letter is complete bullshit and their logic is absurd. It basically says that that the victim has pictures of injuries, Zeke was around her on the dates that she took the pictures, so he must have caused the injuries. It completely ignores that she's known to have lied about him hitting him on at least one of the occasions, and that other sources claimed that she suffered the injuries fighting another woman in a bar.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The letter is complete bullshit and their logic is absurd. It basically says that that the victim has pictures of injuries, Zeke was around her on the dates that she took the pictures, so he must have caused the injuries. It completely ignores that she's known to have lied about him hitting him on at least one of the occasions, and that other sources claimed that she suffered the injuries fighting another woman in a bar.
I just read the letter to Zeke. Since he wasn't able to explain how she got the injuries, he must have been responsible.

Despite her saying that she'd ruin him and asking folks to lie about it.

If he really did it, why would someone need to lie about it?

And again, the guy is immature as hell...but now you have to find who actually committed the crime when you're accused, or you automatically did it yourself?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I just read the letter to Zeke. Since he wasn't able to explain how she got the injuries, he must have been responsible.

Despite her saying that she'd ruin him and asking folks to lie about it.

If he really did it, why would someone need to lie about it?

And again, the guy is immature as hell...but now you have to find who actually committed the crime when you're accused, or you automatically did it yourself?
Him not being able to tell the league how she was injured makes her statements "credible." LOL

Top Bottom