Rolando McClain suspended 10 games

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I've advocated for McClain up to now. But you have to cut bait at some point. Clearly football isn't particularly important to him. Move on.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
To the surprise of no one. He has been absolutely unreliable from the get go and it only seemed to be getting worse. Good riddance. They should just cut his sorry ass and should not play the "he is part of the family, we are trying to help him get better" arms around him bullshit. He is a loser and doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

I 100% agree.

Good bye and good riddance, slacker.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I've advocated for McClain up to now. But you have to cut bait at some point. Clearly football isn't particularly important to him. Move on.
If he wasn't such a slacker during the off-season then maybe there would still be a small part of me that believed he'd worth the risk. But this ass clown skips out on almost all off-season and preseason workouts.

Let him throw away his life on someone else's time & dime.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If he wasn't such a slacker during the off-season then maybe there would still be a small part of me that believed he'd worth the risk. But this ass clown skips out on almost all off-season and preseason workouts.

Let him throw away his life on someone else's time & dime.

Exactly. Things rarely happen in a vacuum. He's constantly missing practice time, he's constantly missing game time. He's injured, he has family concerns, he's suspended.

Classic case of It's Always Something.

He just doesn't care a whole lot if he's on the field or not.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Exactly. Things rarely happen in a vacuum. He's constantly missing practice time, he's constantly missing game time. He's injured, he has family concerns, he's suspended.

Classic case of It's Always Something.

He just doesn't care a whole lot if he's on the field or not.
Football is not consistently important to him. I fail to see how anyone could not see that .

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Could Texas just secede already?

I don't think I could root for a foreign team.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Is that all it would take?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
SMH. Cut him loose, he's more trouble than he's worth. I've known people that were incapable of getting their sh!t together when they were in their 50s and some people just never learn.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's mind numbing that these fools have had 2 offseasons to mitigate the risk McClain brings and instead did nothing but arrogantly bring in a few late round picks and a redshirt LB who won't play as a rookie. They could have signed any number of LB's for cheap who could start in a pinch or they could've drafted Jack or Ragland at 34, two guys who will actually be on the field in September.

A guy like McClain is a nice to have because his talent level generally outweighs the relatively low price you have to pay for him, he isn't the kind of guy you rely on though, he's the cherry on top if things work out with him. These fools decided to rely on him the past 2 seasons, and all I have to say is dipshit Damien Wilson or Nzeocha had better be ready to play.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
It's mind numbing that these fools have had 2 offseasons to mitigate the risk McClain brings and instead did nothing but arrogantly bring in a few late round picks and a redshirt LB who won't play as a rookie. They could have signed any number of LB's for cheap who could start in a pinch or they could've drafted Jack or Ragland at 34, two guys who will actually be on the field in September.
But...Calvin Hill!

(:dunce)

1bigfan13

Staff member
But...Calvin Hill!

(:dunce)
:lol

Calvin Hill needs to get the boot as well. Clearly he's failing at his job as the 'Troubled Player Whisperer'. I can't remember the last time we had this many suspensions to deal with.

townsend

Banned
No small wonder that our two young DE are dealing with suspensions after we bring on shitbags like McClain and Hardy. I'm stunned by how often we flip between "right kind of guy" and "Jerry found a bargain in the penitentiary"

p1_

DCC 4Life
This defense will blow so hard. I'm already defeated before TC and injuries even begin.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'll say it again. Dallas has too many fringe players and either Garrett is going to have to stand up to Jones or take the blame.

1bigfan13

Staff member
This defense will blow so hard. I'm already defeated before TC and injuries even begin.
I'm pretty down on the team as well but if the running game is as good as we expect it to be there's a chance they can hide the defense like they did in 2014.

Remember in 2014 the talent on defense was average at best but thanks to the Cowboys dominating TOP they were able to pull off a very good season.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'll say it again. Dallas has too many fringe players and either Garrett is going to have to stand up to Jones or take the blame.
That'll never happen. He's a lap dog.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That'll never happen. He's a lap dog.
Then if the team folds again this year Garrett should be gone and take the full blame for the team's lousy planning. Jones publically said the team was his and Garrett has only showed he cannot manage depth.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If we are generally healthy this year and don't at least make the playoffs, if not win the division, Garrett should be gone.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If we are generally healthy this year and don't at least make the playoffs, if not win the division, Garrett should be gone.
Even with that said about injuries just look at the defense conundrum. Three starters are on the bench because of drug problems and team apathy. That's before injuries are factored in. Depth planning shut down the team last year because Garrett had no confidence in the offensive side of the ball namely a quarterback. Blame the quarterbacks but the coach didn't trust them with a game plan. Dallas should have stole the division race last season. They had a built in lane to the finish line. This year the defense starts again waiting on fringe players to come to the lineup. Garrett is the most friked up coach when it comes to depth planning this team has ever had. It's another year of putting the team's success with two or three players. If they fail or get injured it over.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Garrett has made over 20 million dollars so far being Jerry's bitch. Why would he change now?

Top Bottom