PLEASE DELETE

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Dammit, I thought smitty was locked out of this thread!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Don't worry this thread will quickly degenerate into something arguing with Schmitty about something.
Let's get this party started then.

Woks are a worthless cooking tool.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Might even be better frankly. Keeps the meat more juicy...
I like crock pots for soups and stews, smokers for flavor. You can get a decent sear on the meat in a crock pot if you put it in before anything else though.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Non-stick pans aren't non-stick.
Rarely and the cheap ones often end up losing the Teflon coating after awhile anyway.

I have a frying pan with ceramic coating and while it's not 100% non-stick, it's easier to clean and the coating never comes off.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
belongs on a Christmas tree, not a player

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I've been getting so many &^$%ing scam/telemarketing calls recently it's driving me up a wall. One of them woke me up at 5AM, two hours before I wanted to wake up. I damn near threw my phone into the wall.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I've been getting so many &^$%ing scam/telemarketing calls recently it's driving me up a wall. One of them woke me up at 5AM, two hours before I wanted to wake up. I damn near threw my phone into the wall.
Get the Hiya app. It allows you to block numbers and also report them. It is user-sourced and will show up as a scam call if the number has been previously reported. You will thank me later.

Top Bottom