Damontrae Moore Suspended 2 Games

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Stemming from his DUI when he was in Seattle.

So, we signed the guy knowing he would be suspended.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good god, man.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
RKG

Cotton

Staff member
The worst part is that they signed the guy knowing that he might be unavailable.
Yep. They had to have known. I guess 2 games isn't much, but signing a guy you know you could lose for any stretch of time is kinda dumb.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep. They had to have known. I guess 2 games isn't much, but signing a guy you know you could lose for any stretch of time is kinda dumb.
Yeah....just can't recall if the Irving suspension happened before he was signed. If so, really damn dumb.

And this shows specifically that Jerry Jones doesn't give a shit and yes, we are the worst team in the NFL in regards to suspensions.

You can't crunch numbers and pretend. We suck.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You guys just don't understand what's being built here.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Schmitty will be along shortly to tell you this is totally normal compared to other teams.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

midswat

... soon
I guess it matters for depth maybe, but are we really expecting this guy to be a factor?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess it matters for depth maybe, but are we really expecting this guy to be a factor?
Of course not.

But he is a warm body, which will be needed since Irving will be suspended for the first quarter of the season.

That means 3 DEs on this roster will not be available to start the season.

An injury or two and we are back to complete turdsville like we were back when Rob Ryan was here with Gong Show auditions each week for linemen.

I know they knew it was coming. It just never dawned on me until now.

But we are in deep shit at DE. It also means that slow ass Tyrone Crawford is back outside, again, out of necessity.

Cotton

Staff member
He was having a great camp and was getting high praise, so, maybe...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
But we are in deep shit at DE. It also means that slow ass Tyrone Crawford is back outside, again, out of necessity.
David Moore predicted the opening night starters as :taco /Crawford/Thornton/Lawrence.

I think I'd rather see Collins start over Crawford. But even with the suspensions our backup DEs could easily be Tapper and Mayowa and we still could keep Crawford inside.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
David Moore predicted the opening night starters as :taco /Crawford/Thornton/Lawrence.

I think I'd rather see Collins start over Crawford. But even with the suspensions our backup DEs could easily be Tapper and Mayowa and we still could keep Crawford inside.
Maybe the rookie will start.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol It's comical at this point.

Heard him on the Ticket the other day and they didn't want to go into detail, but it almost sounded like his main problem at the Giants was he refused to be hazed by the vets, kind of like Dez with Roy Williams. But he had to have had more issues for them to let him go.

marsbennett

Brand New Member
This cannot be a surprise. I'd look at it as two extra weeks for youth development because all reports on him for months have been positive. I'm hopeful and Glad it wasn't Zeke.

Top Bottom