Jourdan Lewis Cleared

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You mean you can't just assume guilt simply because a guy is accused of domestic violence? Amazing.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
but is he cleared by the NFL?
I think even those idiots wouldn't pursue punishment in a case like this. It's not like law enforcement officials simply dropped the charges like they did with Greg Hardy and others. Lewis' case actually went to trial and he was found not guilty.

The NFL would catch a ton of hell if they looked to punish him.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
I think even those idiots wouldn't pursue punishment in a case like this. It's not like law enforcement officials simply dropped the charges like they did with Greg Hardy and others. Lewis' case actually went to trial and he was found not guilty.

The NFL would catch a ton of hell if they looked to punish him.
I don't think the NFL can punish him since the alleged incident took place before the draft. It's the same reason why Joe Mixon can't be suspended. With the Zeke allegations, they took place in July 2016, after he was drafted.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don't think the NFL can punish him since the alleged incident took place before the draft. It's the same reason why Joe Mixon can't be suspended. With the Zeke allegations, they took place in July 2016, after he was drafted.
Terrell Pryor begs to differ.

Pryor's suspension was one the biggest crocks of shit I've ever seen.

Remember he got suspended for his part in tattoo-gate at Ohio State. How the NFLPA allowed that to fly is beyond me. Like I said the other day, the NFLPA is far and away the weakest players' union of US sport leagues.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Terrell Pryor begs to differ.

Pryor's suspension was one the biggest crocks of shit I've ever seen.

Remember he got suspended for his part in tattoo-gate at Ohio State. How the NFLPA allowed that to fly is beyond me. Like I said the other day, the NFLPA is far and away the weakest players' union of US sport leagues.
It was part of an agreement to let him into the supplemental draft though. They didn't have to let him force his way into the supplemental draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You mean you can't just assume guilt simply because a guy is accused of domestic violence? Amazing.
It is enraging that he attacked that poor woman with a pillow and walks away scot-free. [/socialjusticewarrior]

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is good news.

Top Bottom