A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
The lack of context is the reason this debate is raging as it is now.
No, moronic arguments that say a person should be allowed to use the bathroom of the gender they feel like that day is the reason this debate is going on along with the idiots that want to push that agenda or agree with it. :picard

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I was in Dallas this weekend and stopped for lunch in the Deep Ellum neighborhood before heading back to Austin. I went to the restroom before leaving and heard women's voices when I was in the stall (well, it wasn't a stall really, it was a small enclosed room with a full door). My first thought was "Oh shit, I accidentally went into the women's restroom". When I came out a woman was standing there waiting and I kind of gave her the "?" look. She knew what that look meant and said "It's mixed".

The only thing unsettling about the entire experience was when I thought I had gone into the wrong restroom. When I realized it was mixed it was initially sort of weird just because it isn't the norm, but as I was washing my hands it occurred to me that it really wasn't weird at all. There were no urinals and all the toilets were enclosed and the doors went all the way to the floor. The doors locked, of course. There was total privacy. The only interaction was at the sinks/mirrors.

CSB I guess and I know people have concerns about children, etc., but that was my first experience of a mixed restroom in a public place and as an adult it was not a big deal at all.
It won't be a big deal until the females all start wanting a law that says you have to lift the lid up! :unsure

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The lack of context is the reason this debate is raging as it is now.
Wait, the lack of context is the problem of this thread so your response to fix it is to respond out of context? Err

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I dropped my girls off at Kohls tonight and my 10 year old starts getting really upset because she was afraid a man would go in the bathroom with her if she had to pee. I've never discussed the issue with her. Thanks Obama and all of you social justice assholes that support this garbage.

townsend

Banned
I dropped my girls off at Kohls tonight and my 10 year old starts getting really upset because she was afraid a man would go in the bathroom with her if she had to pee. I've never discussed the issue with her. Thanks Obama and all of you social justice assholes that support this garbage.
I would blame the fear mongers on the other side of the issue.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I would blame the fear mongers on the other side of the issue.
Piss off with your BS. You fags are caught up on what side you're on while throwing common sense out of the window. Go ahead and throw out the statistics. Mine are actually realized in real life. Where is all of your overly emotional compassion for what happened to me? Uh, you don't have any because your pride had you painted in a corner and your political BS won't allow you to see anything but what you've been taught to believe. F you and your "tolerance". Your statement speaks loud enough to me and your stupid agenda has been proven by your lack of real world experience.

Last edited:

townsend

Banned
Piss off with your BS. You fags are caught up on what side you're on while throwing common sense out of the window. Go ahead and throw out the statistics. Mine are actually realized in real life. Where is all of your overly emotional compassion for what happened to me? Uh, you don't have any because your pride had you painted in a corner and your political BS won't allow you to see anything but what you've been taught to believe. F you and your "tolerance". Your statement speaks loud enough to me and your stupid agenda has been proven by your lack of real world experience.
I have sympathy, but the bigots made up this fake narrative of scary bathroom predators. The social activist types were just trying to protect people who were being assaulted. When a someone who's afraid of the boogeyman, you blame the person who made up the story.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I have sympathy, but the bigots made up this fake narrative of scary bathroom predators. The social activist types were just trying to protect people who were being assaulted. When a someone who's afraid of the boogeyman, you blame the person who made up the story.
You are being such a dumbass right now. How do you assume that you understand the situation? I'm living it in real life yet you are lecturing me about it. You're being a self righteous jerk face about right now. Do you really think you gain understanding by telling someone else how their own experience went? Step back and think about what you're saying. Do you not understand that the thought of a man being in the bathroom with a girl is scary to a young girl? You blame that shit on fear mongering?

You like to make it seem like you are some enlightened person with great understanding of the world. You have fallen into the same catagory as many other idealist before you. You haven't invented this stupidity all on your own. You think you have understanding yet you haven't sought to understand.

Let me say it again - this bullshit negatively impacts many (millions) of young and old girls in ways that you can't comprehend.

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
No, moronic arguments that say a person should be allowed to use the bathroom of the gender they feel like that day is the reason this debate is going on along with the idiots that want to push that agenda or agree with it. :picard
Except that nobody is pushing for that agenda.

It's just you being over the top as usual.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
More imaginary problems that fear mongerer sate making up:

townsend

Banned
You are being such a dumbass right now. How do you assume that you understand the situation? I'm living it in real life yet you are lecturing me about it. You're being a self righteous jerk face about right now. Do you really think you gain understanding by telling someone else how their own experience went? Step back and think about what you're saying. Do you not understand that the thought of a man being in the bathroom with a girl is scary to a young girl? You blame that shit on fear mongering?

You like to make it seem like you are some enlightened person with great understanding of the world. You have fallen into the same catagory as many other idealist before you. You haven't invented this stupidity all on your own. You think you have understanding yet you haven't sought to understand.

Let me say it again - this bullshit negatively impacts many (millions) of young and old girls in ways that you can't comprehend.
So you think that having Dan Patrick and every clucking hen talking about how dangerous a not dangerous thing is hasn't affected perception? You said you didn't talk to your daughter about this, so isn't it possible in rural Texas that she heard the least enlightened most fear mongering side of this? Isn't that the fear that you guys have been telegraphing this entire time?

Liberals haven't been telling anyone that "men are going into their bathroom" their buzzwords are things like inclusion, and equality. Their entire angle is to downplay the impact of trans people in bathrooms. The guys who've been making this scary are the ones making up worst case scenarios, explicitly for the purpose of scaring people. Now people are scared, and that's on conservatives..

I'm really not trying to downplay your frustration. Kid's shouldn't have to worry about this kind of stuff. But placing this at the feet of liberal activists, the ones that fight against people being assaulted in bathrooms, and frankly have done a lot more to protect women than conservatives ever would, is misguided.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
There is a boy that wears dresses, high heels and makeup to school everyday at my kids school. He is very aggressive about asserting himself and his transness at school. My son expressed concern about this so I had a talk with him. I basically told him that this was harmless and to always be nice to the kid. To never join in on any negative talk or teasing. He'd never do anything aggressive toward the kid because we dont teach those values to our kids. My son had him as a partner on a project in art class. His project ended up being on fashion design of all things. We were making fun of my son at the dinner table about it all because that's what we do in our family. My oldest daughter was telling me that the principal told the kid to take off his high heels. The kid told him that of girls can wear them he can too and that him mom would get involved of he wanted to go through the trouble. My response was in agreement with the kid. The principal can't really do anything about so I instructed my daughter to be nice to the kid and show the love of Christ. That is what we believe and that is what we teach.

Now, if that kid decides that he is going to assert himself by sharing the locker room, shower or bathroom with my daughter there is going to be a major problem. I guarantee you right now there will be a gaggle of athletes that will take care of the problem by physically removing the kid. Love and acceptance doesn't reach that far in my world. If you have a penis and you end up in the shower with other girls I will do something about it. Frankly, any man that supports that should go ahead and put a dress on a shove a giant rubber dong up his ass and leave it there. I'd like to help out by kicking it up a little further.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So you think that having Dan Patrick and every clucking hen talking about how dangerous a not dangerous thing is hasn't affected perception? You said you didn't talk to your daughter about this, so isn't it possible in rural Texas that she heard the least enlightened most fear mongering side of this? Isn't that the fear that you guys have been telegraphing this entire time?

Liberals haven't been telling anyone that "men are going into their bathroom" their buzzwords are things like inclusion, and equality. Their entire angle is to downplay the impact of trans people in bathrooms. The guys who've been making this scary are the ones making up worst case scenarios, explicitly for the purpose of scaring people. Now people are scared, and that's on conservatives..

I'm really not trying to downplay your frustration. Kid's shouldn't have to worry about this kind of stuff. But placing this at the feet of liberal activists, the ones that fight against people being assaulted in bathrooms, and frankly have done a lot more to protect women than conservatives ever would, is misguided.
This doesn't have shit to do with the media. Guys going into girls restrooms is extremely uncomfortable for young girls. The fear of having your privacy invaded is a real thing. I don't understand why you are trying to figure out who caused this. We live in a society where young and old girls can be comfortable. Do you not understand that almost all girls are uncomfortable with this? So why should everyone have to change for a few? It is stupid.

townsend

Banned
Frankly, any man that supports that should go ahead and put a dress on a shove a giant rubber dong up his ass and leave it there. I'd like to help out by kicking it up a little further.
Interestingly elaborate rape fantasy. Shows your heart's in the right place. I'm sure that's in the New Testament "bless those who curse you, and rape those who disagree with you."

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Are you really going to use scripture to censure Ski's dialogue which is where the ideology resides that this tranny behavior is wrong in the first place? Okay.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Interestingly elaborate rape fantasy. Shows your heart's in the right place. I'm sure that's in the New Testament "bless those who curse you, and rape those who disagree with you."
You are an idiot. I'm obviously voicing frustration about real issues. Do you get that it has already effected my daughters? Please don't reproduce, I'm begging you. You are incapable of standing up for your potential little girls. We don't need more passive dads in this world.

townsend

Banned
This doesn't have shit to do with the media. Guys going into girls restrooms is extremely uncomfortable for young girls. The fear of having your privacy invaded is a real thing. I don't understand why you are trying to figure out who caused this. We live in a society where young and old girls can be comfortable. Do you not understand that almost all girls are uncomfortable with this? So why should everyone have to change for a few? It is stupid.
Obviously I'm for bathroom privacy. But there's a difference between a guy being in a women's restroom and a trans woman being in there. There's a damn big difference between, two people using the same restroom at the same time, and one invading the other's privacy.

Men and boys use the same restroom. That's a thing that society says is okay. But if the narrative arose that men were going to attack/spy on/expose themselves to boys in the they'd be scared too. We've blown up this ridiculous predatory caricature of men that are terrifying predators, even though society trusts our boys in the restroom with them, without issue.

Then packed on a second assumption that Trans women are men, which is as reductive and ignorant as saying that gay men are just confused or mentally ill. Those two massive leaps in logic lead "hey trans people should be able to use the bathroom without being harassed" to sound like "let's let monsters into children's bathrooms". That's what has been telegraphed, that's what the activists aren't responsible for.

townsend

Banned
You are an idiot. I'm obviously voicing frustration about real issues. Do you get that it has already effected my daughters? Please don't reproduce, I'm begging you. You are incapable of standing up for your potential little girls. We don't need more passive dads in this world.
I don't plan on being a parent, but if I ever have kids I doubt it'll be biologically. My partner has a lot of health issues that probably shouldn't be passed down. Lemme tell you, I'm anything but passive. I'm just actively pushing for a more inclusive society.

Top Bottom