Been gone for a bit... What I miss fellas?

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Anything exciting going on round here? Besides Dak? That guy is looking like the future !!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Anything exciting going on round here? Besides Dak? That guy is looking like the future !!
Oh, just about everything. Fortunately it is all posted to the various threads. Should catch up in no time.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
That's funny. Sad, but funny. I went to the blue/white scrimmage in Oxnard. Talked for a while with Nick Eatman and then later they let us on the field during the to watch the scrimmage. We were in the corporate area so kinda got the hookup.

Call me dumb but I do have a shiny new white football under glass with some players scribble on it.

Zeke
Sean Lee
Barry Church
Terrance Williams
Zack Martin

It was awesome, players were friendly & in a good mood because it was also a family day for them.

Hopefully allow this excitement translates to the field when the bullets fly for real

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's funny. Sad, but funny. I went to the blue/white scrimmage in Oxnard. Talked for a while with Nick Eatman and then later they let us on the field during the to watch the scrimmage. We were in the corporate area so kinda got the hookup.

Call me dumb but I do have a shiny new white football under glass with some players scribble on it.

Zeke
Sean Lee
Barry Church
Terrance Williams
Zack Martin

It was awesome, players were friendly & in a good mood because it was also a family day for them.

Hopefully allow this excitement translates to the field when the bullets fly for real
That's actually pretty cool. There are a couple of good autographs to have on that football.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Church is in session!!
Yeah I can just picture that dumbass flying around practice trying to thump some young guys and than in the process knocking out the most talented player we have on offense. I can accept guys during practice pulling a hammy or even ripping up an ACL but to me a concussion is something that is totally avoidable in practice. Kind of pisses me off really.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yeah I can just picture that dumbass flying around practice trying to thump some young guys and than in the process knocking out the most talented player we have on offense. I can accept guys during practice pulling a hammy or even ripping up an ACL but to me a concussion is something that is totally avoidable in practice. Kind of pisses me off really.
I agree. Until I saw this thread I didn't know Church caused the concussion.

My initial assumption was that Bryant made a diving catch, landed hard, resulting in his head snapping to the ground. Which is fairly common in the NFL. Being drilled by your own teammate never crossed my mind.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Apparently Church didn't hit him that hard.
This was a concern about Dez we've had for a long time, that at some point his super-intense physical style of play would catch up to him.

Hope we're not seeing the beginning of the physical breakdown.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Haha!

I did get McFadden & Ron Leary too

I pulled back on Garrett & Marinelli. My nephew always gets them & I don't understand why he wants coaches on a football.

Zeke was a tough get... But we got him.

I wish I had bought another football though for the "Zeke ball" with not all the others on it too.

Cotton

Staff member
I agree. Until I saw this thread I didn't know Church caused the concussion.

My initial assumption was that Bryant made a diving catch, landed hard, resulting in his head snapping to the ground. Which is fairly common in the NFL. Being drilled by your own teammate never crossed my mind.
To be fair, he just happened to catch Church's shoulder with his head after a completion. Sounds like it was an accident.

Cotton

Staff member
It's Ravi what do you think.:lol
He's always been a really savvy poster. Not sure what is up lately. I think he might be trolling us for kicks.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
More reps for Beasley!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently Church didn't hit him that hard.
Yeah I don't know if it was as much a concussion as it is just being careful with Dez after he got a little light headed after a hit. This sounds pretty minor in terms of injury.

Top Bottom