A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Good grief!!

The most dangerous men in dresses to your children are priests!
F off douche bag.

Do you not see the stupidity and scariness of this at all?

I'm going to tell you that your schools have to do this, you really don't because it is non binding, but if you don't we might sue you or take away federal funding! but hey, you can still make up your own mind.
Let the boys who think they are girls, or anyone else who makes the claim, use restrooms together. By the way don't forget, showers and locker rooms will be next because hey, it isn't like that is any different really. No body has let that happen yetand likely won't.....Oh wait a minute?

http://dailysignal.com/2016/05/04/50-families-sue-over-illinois-high-schools-transgender-bathroom-policy/

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
F off douche bag.

Do you not see the stupidity and scariness of this at all?

I'm going to tell you that your schools have to do this, you really don't because it is non binding, but if you don't we might sue you or take away federal funding! but hey, you can still make up your own mind.
Let the boys who think they are girls, or anyone else who makes the claim, use restrooms together. By the way don't forget, showers and locker rooms will be next because hey, it isn't like that is any different really. No body has let that happen yetand likely won't.....Oh wait a minute?

http://dailysignal.com/2016/05/04/50-families-sue-over-illinois-high-schools-transgender-bathroom-policy/
Are you ok with this woman using the girls bathroom?

https://transgender.wiki/aydian-dowling/

or this one?

townsend

Banned
Do you have kids?
We've been hearing "think of the children" as a dumb excuse to go after every little thing. As if the person's flawed logic is made more valid by their propagation. You don't have more informative experiences when it comes to this issue, you just feel more emotion about it, which is to say you're less qualified to make thoughtful argument. Which is why your response was 4 words long.

If kids are who your worried about the top people to protect them from are family and friends, who make up the rote majority of predators. If you banned all sports it would cut deep into all the coaches that diddle. If you banned homeschooling you could cut down on people grooming child brides, and kids getting pulled out of school to be trafficked. I mean it's probably an over the line protection, but if your main priority is children, those should be the chief areas of concern.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We've been hearing "think of the children" as a dumb excuse to go after every little thing. As if the person's flawed logic is made more valid by their propagation. You don't have more informative experiences when it comes to this issue, you just feel more emotion about it, which is to say you're less qualified to make thoughtful argument. Which is why your response was 4 words long.

If kids are who your worried about the top people to protect them from are family and friends, who make up the rote majority of predators. If you banned all sports it would cut deep into all the coaches that diddle. If you banned homeschooling you could cut down on people grooming child brides, and kids getting pulled out of school to be trafficked. I mean it's probably an over the line protection, but if your main priority is children, those should be the chief areas of concern.
Fuck you. Until you have kids, you don't get any say in what parents should or should not be afraid of concerning their children.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Fuck you. Until you have kids, you don't get any say in what parents should or should not be afraid of concerning their children.
Yep he is a real expert on matters that he has no experience on. You just cannot help but be concerned when some addlebrained proposition such as mixing the kids restrooms are being promoted. You would have to be a completely irresponsible parent to encourage this idea.

townsend

Banned
As a person who's encountered a lot of church moms and home school moms in my life, the same ones that believe in homeopathic remedies and pyramid schemes, you do not want that to be the metric for whether or not someone is qualified to evaluate risk.

In fact the whole anti vax movement is being led by parents who are so overcome by fear that they can't face facts. Lemme tell you, "you don't have kids" is one of their favorite go to phrases.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
As a person who's encountered a lot of church moms and home school moms in my life
Add it to the list!!

- Transgender people
- small business owners
- church moms

The "I know more than you 'cuz life experience" list grows daily!

Cotton

Staff member
As a person who's encountered a lot of church moms and home school moms in my life, the same ones that believe in homeopathic remedies and pyramid schemes, you do not want that to be the metric for whether or not someone is qualified to evaluate risk.

In fact the whole anti vax movement is being led by parents who are so overcome by fear that they can't face facts. Lemme tell you, "you don't have kids" is one of their favorite go to phrases.
That's because it's true. You believe because you have been around some people that happen to be parents it makes you a better barometer for what makes a responsible parent than someone who is actually a parent? Seriously?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you ok with this woman using the girls bathroom?

https://transgender.wiki/aydian-dowling/

or this one?
:lol people sure love doing this like it proves a point. I can show you just as many pictures of transgendered people who still clearly look like the gender they were born and not the one they want to become. You're fighting their battle just as much as the ones in the pictures you posted.

townsend

Banned
That's because it's true. You believe because you have been around some people that happen to be parents it makes you a better barometer for what makes a responsible parent than someone who is actually a parent? Seriously?
By your barometer people who happen to be parents are more qualified to speak on something when it in no way provides meaningful experience in this situation. I've worked on a nuclear reactor. It also has no bearing on this conversation about people's safety in public schools. So if I said "you don't get to speak unless you've worked on a reactor" it would also makes zero sense.

Trumping emotion over rational thought is just rabid anti-intellectualism.

Cotton

Staff member
By your barometer people who happen to be parents are more qualified to speak on something when it in no way provides meaningful experience in this situation. I've worked on a nuclear reactor. It also has no bearing on this conversation about people's safety in public schools. So if I said "you don't get to speak unless you've worked on a reactor" it would also makes zero sense.

Dude, just stop now. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

You may know BK Benard. He was a Chief Petty Officer on a nuke sub and eventually retired as a Commander.

Top Bottom