The Beer Thread

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I just got a KBS. My favorite local beer store had a very limited supply and it was one per customer. If I can get another bottle or two elsewhere while it is around I will but am happy I got one.
I could have sold you a couple loads of Dr. Pepper for that amount.

Playmaker

Brand New Member
I just got a KBS. My favorite local beer store had a very limited supply and it was one per customer. If I can get another bottle or two elsewhere while it is around I will but am happy I got one.
I can't get it till the 8th. But its gonna be on tap so ill get a growler.

junk

Not So New Member
I randomly scored a four pack of KBS on Friday. Didn't even know it was going to be around.....usually the stores around here advertise what is coming. Just walked in to the grocery store after work and they had Founders samples and were like "We got KBS if you want some"

Playmaker

Brand New Member
I'm Getting my KBS in 2 hrs, it's a big deal launch party and all. Gonna have it on draft, single bottles and 4 packs. No growler fills on the draft, 10 oz glasses only.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good lord.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Bought a couple of these to enjoy tomorrow night.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I saw those Game of Throne beers at my local store a few months ago. Passed on them since I'm not a GOT fanboy.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Drinking 8th Wonder Dome Faux'm.

I don't have the beer advocate vocabulary to describe it, but it's a cream ale and tastes good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I saw those Game of Throne beers at my local store a few months ago. Passed on them since I'm not a GOT fanboy.
Why would you try it if you weren't?

And I will forgive your snobbery.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
As a rule, media tie-in products usually suck, but I smoke a Sons of Anarchy cigar sometimes that is pretty damn good. Haven't even seen an episode of that show.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Drinking 8th Wonder Dome Faux'm.

I don't have the beer advocate vocabulary to describe it, but it's a cream ale and tastes good.
I love reading beer reviews.

Especially when they talk about notes of citrus, lacing on the glass and "mouthfeel".

It is beer, goddammit. Quit trying to act like a wine conosiousser.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I love reading beer reviews.

Especially when they talk about notes of citrus, lacing on the glass and "mouthfeel".

It is beer, goddammit. Quit trying to act like a wine conosiousser.
Funny you should say this. Just got done texting this review to a beer snob friend:

"Drinking 8th Wonder Dome Faux'm. I like it. It has a distinct beer open with a beery mouthfeel. Hints of alcohol with a smooth beer finish." :lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Funny you should say this. Just got done texting this review to a beer snob friend:

"Drinking 8th Wonder Dome Faux'm. I like it. It has a distinct beer open with a beery mouthfeel. Hints of alcohol with a smooth beer finish." :lol
:lol I'm sold. Where can I get a bottle?

Kbrown

Not So New Member
:lol I'm sold. Where can I get a bottle?
They're named after the Astrodome and the art on the can is all Houston patriotism. You can get one at HEB the next time you take a vacation to Houston.

dallen

Senior Tech
They're named after the Astrodome and the art on the can is all Houston patriotism. You can get one at HEB the next time you take a vacation to Houston.
Houston's beer game is on point

Top Bottom