Who Will Win a Super Bowl First?

Who Will Win a Super Bowl First?

• Total voters

vince

Not So New Member
NFL.com posed this interesting question to the public. I was curious to hear the opinions of fellow Cowboys fans.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Prescott just to surface my homerism.

midswat

... soon
Whichever one isn't coached by Jason Garrett.

vince

Not So New Member
I'm going with Derek Carr. The Raiders seem like they're a piece or 2 away from being a great team. Cowboys D is still up in the air. After this year, I'll have a better idea.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think it will be Carr, as well. Just because they are closer as a team. I think longterm Dak very well could have more success, but I think Carr beats him to a ring.

midswat

... soon
How can the raiders be closer? Del Rio hasn't been their coach near long enough. It takes years and years to build a championship contender.

Cotton

Staff member
How can the raiders be closer? Del Rio hasn't been their coach near long enough. It takes years and years to build a championship contender.
Have you watched them play?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I voted neither.

Cotton

Staff member
So, the ones selecting neither. You don't think either will ever win a SB? I'm seriously asking.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
"Neither" should have been "A QB from a different team" instead or maybe another poll option that said that or "Someone Else".

That's why I picked "Neither". If I *were* to pick one it would be Carr though because I think the Raiduhs are closer then Dallas.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So, the ones selecting neither. You don't think either will ever win a SB? I'm seriously asking.
Yep. I think there will always be something with this team. Injuries, defense, or bad Garrett. Oakland was just a pure guess.

Cotton

Staff member
Yep. I think there will always be something with this team. Injuries, defense, or bad Garrett. Oakland was just a pure guess.
Fair enough. I was just curious.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I have zero confidence in us ever winning a god damned thing as long as Jerry still lives, and I hate the Raiders.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have zero confidence in us ever winning a god damned thing as long as Jerry still lives, and I hate the Raiders.
Jerry is a side piece at this point. He probably hasn't had this little influence on the team since the Jimmy days. Our drafts have been excellent lately.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jerry is a side piece at this point. He probably hasn't had this little influence on the team since the Jimmy days. Our drafts have been excellent lately.
Yea I think it was this years draft that really confirmed it for me. It wasn't spectacular necessarily and it may not even end up paying the expected dividends but it was very logical, there was a cohesive, practical plan, there were no outlandish reaches and we got good to very good value at positions of need.

And as we move on from here Jerry will only have less influence as he gets older. Everybody bask in the glory, we've surely been through enough to get to this point.

data

Forbes #1
Yea I think it was this years draft that really confirmed it for me...And as we move on from here Jerry will only have less influence as he gets older. Everybody bask in the glory, we've surely been through enough to get to this point.
Is...is...is...it...is it safe to come out now? Ping, tell the brothers. Follow Simpppppp....

Top Bottom