User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys To Release CB Nolan Carroll

Cowboys To Release CB Nolan Carroll

Per Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Per Twitter.
    Good, I bet his suspension is coming down and the Cowboys realize it's a joke to continue with him.

Never should have signed him.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

4. The following user likes this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    Never should have signed him.
    Nope. But, this is a good sign for our young DBs. They must be coming along nicely. If they could just stop being hurt and stuff, that would be great.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Nope. But, this is a good sign for our young DBs. They must be coming along nicely. If they could just stop being hurt and stuff, that would be great.
    Lewis has come alive and has set himself in the top 3 as probably our best performing corner at this point. And if Awuzie could just stay healthy I'm sure he would be solid as well.

What I also noticed was that Woods is getting a lot more playing time. And I didn't see him doing much wrong against the Packers. The safety that I saw getting picked on and beat was Jeff Heath who just has no range or instincts.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Lewis has come alive and has set himself in the top 3 as probably our best performing corner at this point. And if Awuzie could just stay healthy I'm sure he would be solid as well.

What I also noticed was that Woods is getting a lot more playing time. And I didn't see him doing much wrong against the Packers. The safety that I saw getting picked on and beat was Jeff Heath who just has no range or instincts.
    Yeah, I saw somewhere that Heath had the lowest amount of plays of the season this last week. Good sign.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

With two weeks between our next game there is no reason not to insert Woods into the starting lineup over Heath and use this time to get him as acclimated as possible.

But when this team likes a guy and really thinks he adds value it is extremely hard to get them to drop that idea.

Just look at how long we insisted with Dunbar.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Per Twitter.

hysterical. sign a CB in the offseason as our "big Free Agent signing" which whom we used to scheme against every time we played him. Good job management.

talk about failed bit. This was beyond worthless.
    Romo's gone. Dak is the new boss.