Happy Independence Day

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't see a 4th of July thread anywhere but I wil not allow the day to get by without acknowledging the celebration of this nations declaration of Independence. Happy 4th to all you mugs and a special nod to the ones who have served in the Armed Services. Have a good one everyone.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
As most of you know this is a special holiday for me as I am a huge backer of the military and they do and have done for our country. We have our faults as a country, but we still live in the greatest nation in the world, and that is all because our military friends have risked their lives to gain our freedom and since protect it. I won't name all of our military members as I'm afraid I will miss one, but you know who you are. Thank you, for everything.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Happy Independence Day you fuckers! We just got back from the range, been planting freedom seeds all morning

Cotton

Staff member
Happy Independence Day you fuckers! We just got back from the range, been planting freedom seeds all morning
MERICA, MOTHERFUCKER! :towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

midswat

... soon
American used to be great but now we're all sorts of fucked up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Does the insert image frame allow one to insert an image directly from their internal photos?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Does the insert image frame allow one to insert an image directly from their internal photos?
Don't think so, but I'm sure [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] can clarify, what I do with pics I have saved is upload them to imgur then post link to it there

Cotton

Staff member
I've never had any success with inserting it as an attachment, which is the only way you can post it from a file instead of URL. Best way to do it is with the method I have posted in the "How to" thread.

Top Bottom