User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Officer shot and killed on Tech campus...

Officer shot and killed on Tech campus...

Some kid shot an officer and is on the loose in LBK right now. I'm sure that Cotton has more details.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    Some kid shot an officer and is on the loose in LBK right now. I'm sure that Cotton has more details.
    The kid was caught walking by the stadium shortly after.
    #Fire Garrett

3. The following user likes this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    What a fucking terrible day yesterday was. I can give more details once I’m at work. This officer was shot 300 yards from where my wife and I are officed. This has gotten too damn close to home, man.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

The police responded to this kid's dorm room on suspicion of drug use. They found a trace amount of pot and some paraphernalia. The cop didn't arrest the kid, but brought him back to police station for debriefing. I'm not 100% sure what that is, but I'm sure @fortsbest can tell us. Here is where the details get a little fuzzy since not everything has come out yet. Either the kid had a gun on him or he took the cop's gun and shot the cop in the head. He then took off on foot. A student that was sitting in one of our commuter north parking lots spotted the guy and called the cops saying he had seen someone fitting the description that was put out. They arrested the little motherfucker about 10 minutes later. This really fucking sucks.

Below shows where the officer was shot. The blue circle on the right is approximately where the officer got killed. The green circle on the right is where I am sitting right now. This is some scary shit, man.

I have a ton of good friends at Tech PD. Hell, I go hunting with the captain of patrol and one of the lieutenants in investigations. I still don't know which officer got killed, so I feel guilty that I am having selfish thoughts of just hoping it wasn't one of my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    I hope that piece of shit gets gang raped 300 times while he is waiting to die.

It has come out now that the cop was actually just doing a welfare check on this scumbag.

I also just found out that my wife sold this asshole a parking permit on Sept 1st. So, she had direct interaction with him. Fucking chills, man.