Do you guys remember when

midswat

... soon
I don't want to start another thread that's a Garrett rant... but seriously.... what the fuck is going on with this team?

Does Garrett have absolutely no control of his guys or whatever?

Where is this supposed culture change? The right kind of guy nonsense? The guys who live and breath football.

Dallas is out of control like we were in the 1990s but without the Championships.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You have no credibility if your Top 10 list doesn't start like this:
1. Otto Graham healthy
2. Otto Graham sick
3. Otto Graham dead
Seriously? He was mostly competing against a field that was just discovering pro football. I don't have a lot of respect for the AAFC.

Do we count Herschel's USFL career too? Set a single season rushing record that won't ever be matched and a sure fire HOFer if we do.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Dallas is out of control like we were in the 1990s but without the Championships.
Going a bit far here.

Yeah we've got the undersized DL on drugs quotient filled, but this is nothing like the f'ing White House full of cocaine and whores and HOF WRs showing up to practice still wasted from the night before. .

Elliott is a young man under a lot more scrutiny than maybe any NFL player before him for really doing nothing wrong.

What's he done that any young man hasn't done in their careers? He's a football player, not a saintly role model.

shane

DCC 4Life
I do think Garrett has improved as a coach, but he and Linehan running the offense is not good. They are gonna get pass happy when their backs are against the wall, and expect us to blow lots of winnable playoff games ala Green Bay because of that.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
In the playoffs you need to be pass heavy during the stretch of the game where your QB takes over.

Despite how important Emmitt was, it took Troy in a zone to beat the 49ers.

If we win it's gonna all be about Dak.

Top Bottom