User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Examining Why This Defense Is So Bad And How It Got To Be This Way

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    You also could've mentioned trading up for Claiborne which also cost us the 2nd rounder. Saved ourselves from another 2nd round gamble with a bust.
    And Stephen claimed immediately afterward (so I believe him) that those picks would have been Brockers and Bobby Wagner. Those two would have made a huge difference.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

2. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    Would have been more believable if you shared your friends name, along with some mundane detail about them that humanizes them, then ending with how everyone around you laughed at how you schooled them.
    Friends name is Jayson and I can screen shot the texts if you really want proof. And you know I'm right too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    And Stephen claimed immediately afterward (so I believe him) that those picks would have been Brockers and Bobby Wagner. Those two would have made a huge difference.
    If we had Wagner and Brockers on this team we'd probably be Super Bowl favorites in the NFC.

You also could've mentioned trading up for Claiborne which also cost us the 2nd rounder. Saved ourselves from another 2nd round gamble with a bust.
    This was huge, as Jerry stated after the draft that Bobby Wagner would have been the pick. Can you imagine how having drafted Michael Brockers and Bobby Wagner instead of Claiborne could have transformed this defense?

[EDIT] Should have read Chocolate Lab's post before replying

What a disaster that Claiborne pick was.

I am still mad about that shit. I quit watching immediately and broke several items in my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post

Fuck. Just fuck.