Did Stephen talk Jerry out of moving up for Lynch?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even if the Ravens did want Ramsey, who's to say that, with Ramsey off the board, the Jags wouldn't then have traded out to a team looking to take Elliott ahead of us? A fourth isn't really worth that risk, especially if Floyd was our backup plan.
I'd say the odds are pretty low a team would have traded to 5 for Elliott. But I agree with you on Floyd. There is no way in hell that dude should have been third on our board. That worries me.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
How would you have felt if they trade down to six for a 4th, then Jacksonville trades down to 10 for a 3rd and the gnats end up with Zeke and the pokes with Floyd...?
That would have been a nightmare.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
How would you have felt if they trade down to six for a 4th, then Jacksonville trades down to 10 for a 3rd and the gnats end up with Zeke and the pokes with Floyd...?
That would have been a nightmare.
Gnats with Zeke doesn't bother me so much. Floyd in Dallas would have been absolutely garbage. Rankins would have been a way better choice in that scenario in my opinion.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Gnats with Zeke doesn't bother me so much. Floyd in Dallas would have been absolutely garbage. Rankins would have been a way better choice in that scenario in my opinion.
Don't all these reports say Floyd was option #3 after Zeke and Ramsey?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't all these reports say Floyd was option #3 after Zeke and Ramsey?
Well they claim that he was basically the next guy on our board. Which is shocking bad to me. But then again lots of NFL teams seemed to love Floyd, I just don't get it.

Top Bottom