User Tag List

Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1336

Thread: Week 5 Game Day Chatter | Packers at Cowboys | 10-08-2017

  1. #1311
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    That's fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Not sure if serious, but that already exists and it's called episode IV.

    Also GFY I can't wait for this one.

  2. #1312
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,313
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Vikings score TD and engage in a 9-person celebration of duck, duck, goose with players sitting buddha style in a circle.

    Ref reactions grinning ear-to-ear. No flag. Everybody's happy.

    Why was this irreparably ruining the game for decades?
    Because assholes invariably turn it into unsportsmanlike shit or inappropriate shit (like Beckham pissing like a dog - seriously, we couldn't even get a month in without some dipshit ruining it).

  3. #1313
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    18,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Because assholes invariably turn it into unsportsmanlike shit or inappropriate shit (like Beckham pissing like a dog - seriously, we couldn't even get a month in without some dipshit ruining it).
    Not sure I get your point. Re-enacting a dog pissing is still a penalty and I doubt relaxing the rules had anything to do with encouraging ODB to do that move.

  4. #1314
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    18,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Not sure if serious, but that already exists and it's called episode IV.

    Also GFY I can't wait for this one.
    yes. Comment made in jest.

  5. #1315
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    18,938
    Someone's soooooo clever...check out right sidebar "Owner"

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_D...Cowboys_season

  6. #1316
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,624
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Someone's soooooo clever...check out right sidebar "Owner"

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_D...Cowboys_season

    What did you see at the time? Think it was changed.
    #Fire Garrett

  7. #1317
    Make DCC Great Again midswat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,518
    I hate talking to dumb cowboys fans. And there’s a lot of them. I mentioned how Jaylon was trash and didn’t belong on the field. Co-worker, Kenny, said it was only because Lee was hurt and when he played alongside Lee he was just as good if not better than Lee, but since Lee is injured Smith has to cover a different part of the field, hence his struggles. Also once Lee and David Irving comes back we’ll have maybe the best starting three linebackers in the league.

    I offered a bust in the chops wager that we wouldn’t but he declined.

  8. #1318
    Make DCC Great Again midswat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,518
    Sorry I only gave a synopsis of the convo and not an exact line by line recap, or fellow coworker reactions. Rest assured though my coworkers were impressed with me and it was obvious to all that I came out on top in that exchange.

  9. The following user likes this post:


  10. #1319
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,313
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Not sure I get your point. Re-enacting a dog pissing is still a penalty and I doubt relaxing the rules had anything to do with encouraging ODB to do that move.
    Because they made celebration rules stricter before based on the same principle. They were much more lax back in the day, but then you had idiots like TO using it to taunt and Randy Moss mooning and so forth. Those types of things make the league uncomfortable and cause them to tighten the rules. We didn't even get a month in before seeing guys take it too far. I don't think that's enough for them to pull back again, but I think they will eventually and that type of thing like we saw from Beckham will be why. Because I have no doubt every so often some idiot will take it too far.

  11. The following user likes this post:


  12. #1320
    Super Duper Moderator mcnuttz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,187
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    At his current pace of success, if and when Garrett is let go by the Cowboys, you think anyone hires him to be head coach?

  13. The following user likes this post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •