2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I could see them making Dunbar a full-time WR.
Could be but I think the moves the organization has made in the off season and draft spell doom for Dunbar. He has had 4 seasons to create his niche with the team and it seems he cannot stay upright long enough to show he has value to the club. Two RBs were acquired in the draft and a free agent was picked up. It looks bad for Dunbar.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Hopefully he's right. Jim Brown nailed it when he said Trent Richardson sucked before he ever played an NFL down.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Morris could be in trouble. He isn't guaranteed much money and doesn't bring anything to the passing game.
Open competition. McFadden had better start warming up those hammy's now or he could be done.

And lord only knows whose illegal sex-tape Lance Dunbar has a copy of.

townsend

Banned
If we went into the season with Zeke, Morris, and McFadden as our RB lineup, I wouldn't hate it. Last year we were starting camp bodies in preseason because all of our RBs were hurt. I don't think it's too far fetched to assume that a starter and his backup might be injured at the same time.

Rayman

Brand New Member
Does anyone have a breakdown of which players we drafted that Garrett's staff coached in the Senior Bowl and ones that they coached against?

dallen

Senior Tech
Does anyone have a breakdown of which players we drafted that Garrett's staff coached in the Senior Bowl and ones that they coached against?
I think Dak was the only Senior Bowl player we drafter

Cotton

Staff member

Holy shit, the stadium cost less than that.

Cotton

Staff member
Holy fuck. That's not the total cost. It's just what the Cowboys are contributing. The actual cost is $5 billion.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Could be but I think the moves the organization has made in the off season and draft spell doom for Dunbar. He has had 4 seasons to create his niche with the team and it seems he cannot stay upright long enough to show he has value to the club. Two RBs were acquired in the draft and a free agent was picked up. It looks bad for Dunbar.
Well if they do move him to WR, not drafting a WR helps his cause.

Cotton

Staff member
They are going to have a ROH walk with monuments honoring the members of it. They will put Roger's and Drew's 50 yards apart in remembrance of the hail mary. That's kinda cool.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
[MENTION=94]Rayman[/MENTION]

I guess you are talking guys we acquired through the draft or UDFA.

There is not much to it.

We coached against Prescott and Tapper, coached Eagen who we signed as an UDFA.

http://www.seniorbowl.com/rosters-2016.php

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No real reason to do so.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No team admits to wanting to trade someone this time of year. All it does is lead to desparation. Teams will come calling and when they do all you have to do is listen.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Why is this even a consideration?

Why is this even a consideration?
No shit, if you want to get I'd of someone show Dunbar the door. He hasn't done shit. I'm sure injuries will hit so we need McFadden and Morris in case Zeke gets hit with the injury bug.

dallen

Senior Tech
Mark (to Valley Ranch janitor): Hey, you think the Cowboys might want to trade Darren McFadden before the season starts?
VR Janitor: Why the fuck would they do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom