Dallas' Patience with Dak Prescott Could Spell Tony Romo Succession Plan

dallen

Senior Tech
Any one think Garrett will be clever enough to take advantage of Dak's abilities while Romo is healthy? I wouldn't hate to see him come in and run a few run\pass option plays as long as Romo is comfortable with it not messing up his rhythm. That's assuming a lot about Dak getting ready, but it could add some wrinkles to a boring offense. I'm probably getting ahead of myself.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Any one think Garrett will be clever enough to take advantage of Dak's abilities while Romo is healthy? I wouldn't hate to see him come in and run a few run\pass option plays as long as Romo is comfortable with it not messing up his rhythm. That's assuming a lot about Dak getting ready, but it could add some wrinkles to a boring offense. I'm probably getting ahead of myself.
I wasn't a Dak fan or anything, but I have to admit it will make preseason a lot more fun to watch at least.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I seriously doubt it. And if we do he will somehow screw it up and make what we do extremely predictable.

townsend

Banned
Having Dak run the option with Zeke and McFadden for a series might make a DC poop his pants.
Imagine Dak tossing it to McFadden who passes it deep to Williams. Of course Garrett's offense hasn't mastered passing from under center, so we'll probably never see a whif of originality.

Top Bottom