2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

townsend

Banned
Your perception should see that this is the gist of the article and the FBI is dragging their feet. The hearings are a different matter than the FBI investigation. The Senate hearings are about Behngazhi and the FBI is about her personal email server. I initially referenced the FBI matter.
So why hasn't anything come from the last 6 or 7 hearings? This probe has lasted nearly 4 years and nothing viable has come from it. At a certain point it seems like all the same machinations behind whitewater are just searching to endlessly probe for the sake of probing.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So why hasn't anything come from the last 6 or 7 hearings? This probe has lasted nearly 4 years and nothing viable has come from it. At a certain point it seems like all the same machinations behind whitewater are just searching to endlessly probe for the sake of probing.
Again I am referencing the FBI investigation. It is a different matter than the Bhenghazi hearings. The Senate hearings are with a committee and usually open. The FBI investigation is closed and the findings are yet to be presented. That's the question everyone is wondering about. Why hasn't the Justice department produced the investigation results.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Your perception should see that this is the gist of the article and the FBI is dragging their feet. The hearings are a different matter than the FBI investigation. The Senate hearings are about Behngazhi and the FBI is about her personal email server. I initially referenced the FBI matter.
So no hearings are being delayed.

We can both agree you were wrong.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Again I am referencing the FBI investigation. It is a different matter than the Bhenghazi hearings. The Senate hearings are with a committee and usually open. The FBI investigation is closed and the findings are yet to be presented. That's the question everyone is wondering about. Why hasn't the Justice department produced the investigation results.
The investigation is not over it is still ongoing.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

No we can agree that you get nothing right. For the last time I am referencing the FBI investigation results not the Senate hearings. The FBI investigation results are being delayed.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Read my initial post. I stated if the FBI had any balls they would release their findings. The Senate hearings got entertained somehow. You apparently didn't get the gist of my comment or your initial response would have been what you finally got around to saying that the FBI matter was still on going. I don't think the light came on until recent.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Read my initial post. I stated if the FBI had any balls they would release their findings. The Senate hearings got entertained somehow. You apparently didn't get the gist of my comment or your initial response would have been what you finally got around to saying that the FBI matter was still on going. I don't think the light came on until recent.
What did I miss about this?

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
How do you know. The evidential hearings have been delayed several times.

Now you want to explain about the nonexistent hearings you claim were being delayed?

You were wrong about the investigation being over and about hearings involving the investigations.

There is no gist to get, until the investigation is over.

Whatever happened to wait and see?

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What did I miss about this?

Now you want to explain about the nonexistent hearings you claim were being delayed?

You were wrong about the investigation being over and about hearings involving the investigations.

There is no gist to get, until the investigation is over.

Whatever happened to wait and see?
That was an inclusion about the hearings being delayed also but I was careful to point out they were seperate events and repeated it.' Some were still insistent in dwelling on the hearings and I repeated my primary comment wasn't about the hearings to begin with. The fact remains that many feel the FBI I sitting on their evidence intentionally. You are still trying to bring the hearings to the front. I never said the investigation was over. I said they were sitting on evidence.

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
That was an inclusion about the hearings being delayed also but I was careful to point out they were seperate events and repeated it.' Some were still insistent in dwelling on the hearings and I repeated my primary comment wasn't about the hearings to begin with. The fact remains that many feel the FBI I sitting on their evidence intentionally. You are still trying to bring the hearings to the front. I never said the investigation was over. I said they were sitting on evidence.
Just say dude you were wrong about the hearings.

Also you are wrong about the Justice department delaying the FBI they are still waiting to get the final report from the FBI.

From your post

She is stonewalling the Senate on all the email matters there and the FBI is stalling because the Justice Department won't give them the go ahead yet.
Wrong again

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/news/local_news/fbi-director-talks-terrorism-hillary-clinton-during-buffalo-visit/article_1f0395aa-fae8-11e5-8904-13b350fe7a33.html

Comey declined to comment on the FBI's ongoing investigation into former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's private email server. Though he admitted he is staying "close to this one to make sure we have the resources to do it competently."

He said there was no pressure to wrap-up the probe before the political conventions this summer.

"The urgency is to do it well and promptly," Comey said. "And 'well' comes first."
We want to let it go through without politicizing it," Sanders said in an interview on Fox Business Network's "Cavuto: Coast to Coast," according to The Hill.

However, the campaign is eager for some result to come from the probe.

"I mean, it would be nice if the FBI moved it along," Sanders said.

FBI Director James Comey said to the Niagara Gazette that the FBI is in no hurry to complete the probe.

"The urgency is to do it well and promptly," Comey told the Gazette. "And 'well' comes first," Comey said.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/jane-sanders-FBI-hillary-email/2016/04/29/id/726491/#ixzz47MY3yMSh
It's becoming very obvious you have no idea about what is actually happening with the FBI or much else about this email thing.

But I am happy to get you up to speed or you can just keep believing what you want.

So let me recap:

No delayed hearings.
FBI is still investigating.
Justice department has not delayed anything.

I would not be surprised if some real crazy shit about Hillary came out but at this point there is nothing but speculation and accusations and it seems you are believing all of it.

And you had the nerve to ask what bubble I have been in.:lol

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I teach in a school that is 60% Hispanic and all I hear is Trump jokes and some conversations about him hating Hispanics and racist.

I don't comment and some ask me who I am voting for, I usually say Trump jokingly but they have some strong feelings about the man and they are 12-13 year olds.
Young Mexicans hate the man. No doubt about it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just say dude you were wrong about the hearings.

Also you are wrong about the Justice department delaying the FBI they are still waiting to get the final report from the FBI.

From your post

Wrong again

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/news/local_news/fbi-director-talks-terrorism-hillary-clinton-during-buffalo-visit/article_1f0395aa-fae8-11e5-8904-13b350fe7a33.html

It's becoming very obvious you have no idea about what is actually happening with the FBI or much else about this email thing.

But I am happy to get you up to speed or you can just keep believing what you want.

So let me recap:

No delayed hearings.
FBI is still investigating.
Justice department has not delayed anything.

I would not be surprised if some real crazy shit about Hillary came out but at this point there is nothing but speculation and accusations and it seems you are believing all of it.

And you had the nerve to ask what bubble I have been in.:lol
You are in a bubble. And in denial I might add. The Senate hearings have been delayed several times because of not receiving documents from their subpoenas. The FBI is in a holding pattern waiting for someone to make a decision about presenting evidence. But Google tidbits that fit your fantasy.

Last edited:

BipolarFuk

Demoted
So Ted Cruz, while campaigning in the gym where "Hoosiers" was filmed: "The amazing thing is, that basketball ring in Indiana, it's the same height as it is New York City and every other place in this country," :rofl

Jiggyfly

Banned

:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trump 41%, Clinton 39%
in PoliticsFacebookTwitterEmail thisShareThis
RELATED ARTICLES
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
24% Opt Out of a Clinton-Trump Race
Trump Change: 89% of GOP Voters Now Say Trump Is Likely Nominee
Hillary Meter: Primary Losses Don’t Break Clinton’s Momentum
OK, Republicans – Trump or Clinton?
What America Thinks: Post-Tuesday Delegate Update

Your e-mail here
Submit
Monday, May 02, 2016

Last week, Rasmussen Reports gave voters the option of staying home on Election Day if Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the big party nominees, and six percent (6%) said that’s what they intend to do for now. Clinton and Trump were tied with 38% support each; 16% said they would vote for some other candidate, and two percent (2%) were undecided.

But Trump edges slightly ahead if the stay-at-home option is removed. Trump also now does twice as well among Democrats as Clinton does among Republicans.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 41% support to Clinton’s 39%. Fifteen percent (15%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

This is the first time Trump has led the matchup since last October. Clinton held a 41% to 36% advantage in early March.

Trump now has the support of 73% of Republicans, while 77% of Democrats back Clinton. But Trump picks up 15% of Democrats, while just eight percent (8%) of GOP voters prefer Clinton, given this matchup. Republicans are twice as likely to prefer another candidate.

Among voters not affiliated with either major party, Trump leads 37% to 31%, but 23% like another candidate. Nine percent (9%) are undecided.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on April 27-28, 2016 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

Ninety-one percent (91%) of Democrats now say Clinton is likely to be their party’s nominee. Eighty-nine percent (89%) of Republicans see Trump as the likely GOP nominee.

Trump leads 48% to 35% among men but trails Clinton by a similar 44% to 34% among women.

Clinton’s narrow 38% to 32% lead among those under 40, traditionally a reliable Democratic group, suggests that younger voters will be a big target in the upcoming campaigning. Twenty-five percent (25%) of these voters like another candidate for now, and five percent (5%) are undecided. Trump has a small advantage among older voters.

Clinton earns 71% of the black vote, 45% support among other minority voters but just 33% of whites. Trump gets only nine percent (9%) of blacks, 33% of other minorities and 48% of white voters.

Here’s the latest delegate count going into tomorrow’s Indiana primaries. For Bernie Sanders and the #Never Trump forces on the Republican side, Indiana is likely to be their last stand.

Following Trump’s big win in last Tuesday’s primaries, it’s moment of truth time for the #Never Trump crowd: Do they want four years of Clinton in the White House or a Republican president they strongly disagree with?

Additional information from this survey and a full demographic breakdown are available to Platinum Members only.

Maybe not this ass whoppin as Townsend thinks

townsend

Banned
Rasmussen is the exception every other major poll has Clinton 6 to 10 points ahead of Trump, including leads in the holy trinity of Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rasmussen is the exception every other major poll has Clinton 6 to 10 points ahead of Trump, including leads in the holy trinity of Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
Were those polls released as recently as yesterday?

Last edited:

townsend

Banned
image.jpg Here's the last couple of months. It doesn't take a math major to figure out that Trump wins are anomalies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom