NBA Chatter Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That's a great hire and a good fit, IMO.

He's an excellent coach and the guy who can help mold a great negativity for a bunch of young guys like Minnesota has.
I don't doubt his coaching ability. I just don't think it's a good idea for them to give him full control of personnel and basketball operations. Very rarely does that work out. In any sport.

That's why I said the T-Wolves must have been mighty desperate.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I know we don't have a chance in this series, but fuck this game. So sloppy.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The Rockets won last night and I am just finding out.:lol

I checked out after they lost to the Suns about 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Rockets won last night and I am just finding out.:lol

I checked out after they lost to the Suns about 2 weeks ago.
They won but still found a way to look like bitches. The front office sent out tweets of pics of the Warriors not getting called for a foul..and cried about Barkley saying they would not wind. That team is filled with faggots.

Jiggyfly

Banned
They won but still found a way to look like bitches. The front office sent out tweets of pics of the Warriors not getting called for a foul..and cried about Barkley saying they would not wind. That team is filled with faggots.
If you say so.

The foul on Boggut was legit that should be a fine it is what knocked out Love last year.

The Barkley stuff was weak but there is history between him and the organization because of the way he left and his constant criticism on the show.

Anyway I am just glad they did not role over like dogs and get blown out again, they showed a little sack which is all I can hope for at this point.

Still don't know why any of this set you off so much.:lol

1bigfan13

Staff member
That Draymond Green non-call at the end of the game was BS. He literally wrestled Beasley to the ground and 3 refs swallowed their whistle.

That should have ben 2 shots for Houston plus possession of the ball.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If you say so.

The foul on Boggut was legit that should be a fine it is what knocked out Love last year.

The Barkley stuff was weak but there is history between him and the organization because of the way he left and his constant criticism on the show.

Anyway I am just glad they did not role over like dogs and get blown out again, they showed a little sack which is all I can hope for at this point.

Still don't know why any of this set you off so much.:lol
Set me off? I just find great humor in Morey waging battle through Twitter. 12 year olds do that.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Tie game at halftime. No curry in the 2nd half. You're at home. And you lose by 30. What. The. Hell. :picard

1bigfan13

Staff member
I thought Dwight Howard played well. He fought for position and today was the most active I've seen him on the offensive end in a long time. He should have taken at least 15 shots.

D

Deuce

This Boston/Atlanta game has been ugly. It would be awesome if Evan Turner would remember he doesn't play for Philly anymore so he doesn't have to throw the game.

1bigfan13

Staff member
This Boston/Atlanta game has been ugly. It would be awesome if Evan Turner would remember he doesn't play for Philly anymore so he doesn't have to throw the game.
Turned out to be the best game of the day.

The Rockets-Warriors game was great until Houston gave up in the 2nd half.

As an aside, Isaiah Thomas is a stud. I love his mindset. He's not afraid of the moment.

D

Deuce

As an aside, Isaiah Thomas is a stud. I love his mindset. He's not afraid of the moment.
I agree and I love how he and Smart compliment each other. I just hope they continue to build off that and don't let a limited player like Avery Bradley get in the way when he returns.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Tie game at halftime. No curry in the 2nd half. You're at home. And you lose by 30. What. The. Hell. :picard
Turnovers and Golden State hitting a record number of 3's.

After that avalanche of 3's to start the 2nd half I knew they would give up.

Carl

RIP Brother
Not quite sure why I don't like Evan Turner, probably because has the ability to be much better. However, this Celtics team are difficult to dislike. And I will give Ainge all the credit for hiring Stevens.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
As the playoffs drew closer, there seemed to be a growing belief that Miami could beat Cleveland and some even thought they would beat Cleveland.

Well, they may not even make it past Charlotte.

Jiggyfly

Banned

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Not quite sure why I don't like Evan Turner, probably because has the ability to be much better. However, this Celtics team are difficult to dislike. And I will give Ainge all the credit for hiring Stevens.
I find it very easy to dislike this Celtics team.

Also, Evan Turner is a bitch ass douchebag.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Holy shit SA is getting into that ass.

What the hell?
It was so bad I stopped watching about halfway thru the 2nd qtr. The game was literally over at that point.

It was a two part failure. OKC didn't compete hard enough and the entire Spurs team was simply unconscious.

OKC gave them a ton of clean looks from 15 feet and out and the Spurs were hitting those shots at about an 85% clip. It was just flat out crazy.

The lone positive I can take away from that game is that it is highly unlikely the Spurs will be that hot as a team again in this series.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION]

They tried to like hell to give it away, but OKC finally managed to close out a game against a top team.

It wasn't without controversy, and they should've been called for the offensive foul, but they got the type of win they so desperately needed. Let's see if they can build on it.

Top Bottom