2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
I'm in Vegas, was up until 5:30 in the morning. An all night grinder.

What did I miss?

I see we got Dak

data

Forbes #1
Who knows what Carter could have done if he had his head on straight. Physically he had potential. He just had a screwed up head.
Quincy was never gonna amount to anything long term, drugs or not.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
And the Tech homers let out a wail of despair in unison...

D

Deuce

Minny traded ahead of us for a TE. They knew they were in danger of losing their guy based on our track record.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I just heard that after Romo's final interception in that season ending game against the Redskins a couple of years ago that Dak tweeted out: "I'm done taking up for Tony Romo".

...can you say #ackward :lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not bad. I"ll take it. Dude has some serious wheels, too. NFL.com has him at a 4.35 40.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I just heard that after Romo's final interception in that season ending game against the Redskins a couple of years ago that Dak tweeted out: "I'm done taking up for Tony Romo".

...can you say #ackward :lol
Ouch.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Meh.
On wrong end of entirely too many touchdowns over last three seasons (charged with 17 allowed on 162 targets). Handsy defender at the stem or top of the route. Doesn't trust his technique, and willing to grab and pull rather than work the feet. Charged with six pass interference penalties in 2015. Has some stall when transitioning forward from backpedal and when opening to run from press. Reads pass quickly, but burst to ball is limited. Passive tackler with inconsistent effort against the run.
On second thought, he'll fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom