2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't say they were the same. I would take Ogbah before I would Dodd, but I don't see a big enough difference to use multiple picks to get one over the other.
We aren't talking multiple picks. Its like a borderline 5th/6th type range. Not exactly a huge cost.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Interesting. If he really knows who they are trying to trade up for I'm pretty sure that eliminates Spence. I don't think he would have said that about him.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Jerry has an itchy trigger finger since the Lynch trade fell through. He's gotta pull off some kind of trade this weekend to show everyone what a shrewd GM he is, so this dumbass shit moving up two spots will probably be it.

data

Forbes #1
Dak prescott

dallen

Senior Tech

dallen

Senior Tech
Unless he was being a cryptic asshole that seems to eliminate the guys I'd be worried we are trading up for. Just stay put and choose between the half dozen dlinemen available. This isn't complicated.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
PFT has the second round starting like this...

32. Jaguars* (projected trade): Myles Jack, LB, UCLA

33. Titans: Andrew Billings, NT, Baylor

34. Cowboys: Kevin Dodd, DE, Clemson

dallen

Senior Tech
Right after tweeting about Dallas trading up to 32, Rapoport tweeted this. My guess is his source was the Browns trying to drum up interest in the 32nd pick

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Cotton

Staff member
Breaking news: Dallas could trade up, trade back, or stay put and pick at #34.
Tell your source that we always appreciate the information he gives you to pass on.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I am not that familiar with most of the players in the draft but just reading Dodd's nfl.com draft profile it seems like he would be the kind of guy they like to draft. And he visited Valley Ranch? I'd think he must be very much in the mix.

Those of you who don't want him there just think he lacks upside?

dallen

Senior Tech
I'll be honest. The main reason I don't want Ogbah is that his name reminds me of Eric Ogbogu. I don't want to be reminded of that every Sunday

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Tell your source that we always appreciate the information he gives you to pass on.
Sources, plural. Multiple sources scattered across front offices and media outlets throughout the country. #notguessing

dallen

Senior Tech

:lol
I think we're all that guy a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom