2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
unless we move down about 5-8 spots and pick up a third rounder, i do not want to trade out. this is pretty much a first rounder and we are in a close to cant miss opportunity. I've been duped before though

I feel the same way.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
True, probably will be the first pick off the board.
Some guy on the Ticket... David Moore I think maybe? ... says he will feel lied to if Jack is the pick as he has been told by sources previously it will NOT be Jack.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stephen while daddeh was gushing over Zeke last night. I don't think he was on board:

I think he wanted a pass rusher. It's all he has been talking about. I think taking a RB in the first was all Garrett.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some guy on the Ticket... David Moore I think maybe? ... says he will feel lied to if Jack is the pick as he has been told by sources previously it will NOT be Jack.
:lol

Remember the Chargers guy yesterday swearing he will feel lied to if Stanley isn't the pick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want a pass rusher too. The problem is that the top ten pass rushers were all underwhelming.
With Bosa gone it would have been nearly impossible at 4. But I also think he wanted to trade down. It was Stephen who I believe had the trade kind of worked out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Thus far, I think Cleveland has screwed the pooch. Coleman was a shitty pick.

They better start getting to work.

data

Forbes #1
Spaulding looks pissed. Donut delivery man must be late. Making him look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom