Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
So did the Eagles for Murray last year. It's the only running from shotgun and lining up next to the QB stuff. Never having a FB. Just such a goofy offense there. Even the handoffs that they have are different.
I don't see it being an issue.

dallen

Senior Tech
From SI:

Not many teams would have been willing to splurge on a three-down back with no weakness at No. 4 overall, but the Cowboys should thank Jerry Jones for falling in love with such a special runner. He's not as purely explosive as Todd Gurley, but Elliott is a complete power-and-speed back who will keep bursting through big holes opened by Dallas' elite run-blocking line.

Elliott is an immediate heavy favorite for Rookie of the Year and can help put a healthy Tony Romo back in the playoffs.

http://www.sportingnews.com/list/4703748-nfl-draft-2016-best-picks-cowboys-vikings-broncos-raiders-49ers/slide/1
:prince

Cotton

Staff member
So, apparently. #ZekeIt is starting to trend on Twitter. Guys posting pics of themselves in half shirts with that hashtag.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Really sucks to have been that close to completing that trade. I really think Lynch had a good shot at being the next franchise QB here. Hopefully Denver doesn't ruin him throwing him to the wolves right away.
At least it shows they're serious about the future at QB.

Taking Prescott may keep us from really going after it in the next year or two but once they realize that he isn't a starting QB at least they've shown they're willing to be somewhat aggressive about it.

Cotton

Staff member

What a fucking prick. This poor guy gets stabbed in the back with a 5 year old video ON DRAFT DAY, and Goodell likes the excitement of it all. Fucking asshole.

Cotton

Staff member
Here is how Brugler has the top of the second shaking out:

32. Cleveland Browns: Myles Jack, LB, UCLA

I'm not sure the Browns would take Jack here, but good chance Cleveland deals this pick with Jack being a possible option.

33. Tennessee Titans: Vonn Bell, S, Ohio State

The Titans are searching for an upgrade at safety and have done their homework on the Ohio State defensive back.

34. Dallas Cowboys: Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State

After going running back in round one, the Cowboys likely address the pass rush here and Ogbah is on the short list.

dallen

Senior Tech

What a fucking prick. This poor guy gets stabbed in the back with a 5 year old video ON DRAFT DAY, and Goodell likes the excitement of it all. Fucking asshole.
He has fully embraced being the heel.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Here is how Brugler has the top of the second shaking out:

32. Cleveland Browns: Myles Jack, LB, UCLA

I'm not sure the Browns would take Jack here, but good chance Cleveland deals this pick with Jack being a possible option.

33. Tennessee Titans: Vonn Bell, S, Ohio State

The Titans are searching for an upgrade at safety and have done their homework on the Ohio State defensive back.

34. Dallas Cowboys: Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State

After going running back in round one, the Cowboys likely address the pass rush here and Ogbah is on the short list.
We'd take Dodd over him but I'd be fine with Ogbah.

Cotton

Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
So, apparently. #ZekeIt is starting to trend on Twitter. Guys posting pics of themselves in half shirts with that hashtag.
I wonder if that guy who holds the green balloons is gonna put on a #Zekeit display.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I wonder if that guy who holds the green balloons is gonna put on a #Zekeit display.
Twitter would shut down from the magnitude of it all.

Cotton

Staff member

2233boys

Not So New Member
That makes me feel better. Wanted Elliott but if I hate when they don't follow their board. Why have one if you aren't going to follow it.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I would have kicked in a future pick to see if that would have worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom