Rep. Steve Scalise and others shot at GOP baseball practice

peplaw06

Brand New Member
It's a bipartisan game to foster good will between the parties and to benefit a charity (childhood literacy I believe), from what I understand.
Ahhh, so its not like a league they play or anything? OK, that sounds better.

Referring to it as a congressional baseball team kind of implies more organized to me.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Ahhh, so its not like a league they play or anything? OK, that sounds better.

Referring to it as a congressional baseball team kind of implies more organized to me.
I think they do it every year from what I've read, so maybe it's semi-organized. But it does seem to have a legit purpose.

2233boys

Not So New Member
The shooters posting style is quite similar to Bipos

The First one is exactly how our system works now. You know that too. Both Dems and Reps are complicate.
The second one is true, Trump is an ahole, and that scene was straight out of the Soviet Union
Third is over the line aggressive, but the sentiment that the Perspective Congresswoman is wrong is true.

Not sure what you were trying to prove.

As an aside, Guns for everyone. No background checks needed, no clip sizes needed, every gun made should be available for your average citizen. Am I Right

Last edited:

2233boys

Not So New Member
To be clear, this is a tragedy and something that should never happen in America.

Violence is never the answer, and this is absolutely a terrorist attack.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuck. This is what liberal demonization of the other side leads to. Fuck liberals.
Bullshit. It works both ways. I have seen enough elections come and go, the political climate has never bled that much into society as long as I have been an adult. Now, both radical extremes are waging war every day through the media. "Liberal", "Democrat", "Conservative" and "Republican" are now literal slurs being thrown around meant to incite and enflame.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maybe something like this will stop the ignorant partisan rhetoric and make people think.

~opens Twitter~

~closes Twitter~

Nevermind.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's a bipartisan game to foster good will between the parties and to benefit a charity (childhood literacy I believe), from what I understand.
Kinda like a rasslin' match with heels and heroes for a good cause. At the end of the day, that is basically what politicians are.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The shooter has died from his injuries.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
That's the American spirit. :towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah and this kind of shit is why holding up a severed head of the President is awful. It makes batshit crazy people like this guy think it's ok to do something like this. Hate Republicans/Democrats all you want but the over the top dramatic rhetoric is what makes insane individuals think taking actions like this is acceptable and necessary.

Cotton

Staff member
Can't wait until the media finds something wrong with what he said. I doubt it will take long.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Well said.

Top Bottom