2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For anyone who cannot sleep... here is some late night viewing material for you:

I hope it doesn't take him any time to adjust to running in our offense. What they run at Ohio State is such a goofy junk offense.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
For anyone who cannot sleep... here is some late night viewing material for you:

So his highlights starts out with a fumble? :lol

Don't get me wrong, I love the pick, just thought it was funny that they included that in his highlights.

Carl

RIP Brother
Again, who the fuck are those guys behind Garrett?
One is there to clean Jerry's glasses; another is there to get Stephen and Jerry their Bloody Marys for the night. Not sure what the other guy is there for.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Hey, Dunbar.

GTFO.
Right....that's the guy that has to go.

McFadden showed he can produce and he helpful. Morris is the best natural runner after Zeke and gives us another nice power option to wear down defenses.

Dunbar? Don't need a receiving RB when Elliot gives us that and more.

Goodbye, Dunbar.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I'm not sure if this has been covered, but it looks like Zeke is going to be wearing #21 for us.

Personally, I wish we'd give him a different number especially after Julius Jones and Randle, but hopefully he'll get rid of that stank with that number.

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Man Jerry is looking and sounding old. At one point in the press conference he was creepily rubbing the back of his head behind his ear. Wasn't a good look for him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh fuck. I have not had a hangover like this in years. Gonna be a long day.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So they didnt want to give up their third. Prescott should go in the third. They like Prescott more than Lynch.

GShock

DCC 4Life
So they didnt want to give up their third. Prescott should go in the third. They like Prescott more than Lynch.
I assume it means they like their second and Prescott more than Lynch and no defensive help until the 4th.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well, it truly sucks that Carson Wentz went to the Eagles. In a couple years when we're wondering what to do at QB, theirs will just be hitting his stride. I loved you man... But now I want you to shit yourself blind. Also, glad the Giants took Apple.

Guess I'll have to console myself with Zeke. :towel
You will still root f o r Wentz in games that don't effect the Cowboys. Just like I do with some of my college players.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You will still root f o r Wentz in games that don't effect the Cowboys. Just like I do with some of my college players.
How is that going to happen? He is with the Eagles and every game will have some affect on the Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom