Cowboys QB coach Wade Wilson says Colin Kaepernick should be in the NFL

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If Prescott was slated to miss more than like 3 games we'd just bring Romo back, so no worries.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Romo has already said if he was going to play this year, he'd need to already be getting his body in shape to play. I think it's pretty silly to think he could step right out of the booth and onto the field.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
Kaepernick is a self-centered moron beyond his BLM idiocy and he's not good enough to outweigh his raging POS factor in my eyes. Notice his brave commitment to social justice dried up as soon as he needed a new job.

He's better than noodle arm Moore but I personally wouldn't want him anywhere near the team.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If we had to win a game to get into the playoffs, then Dak would be back, who would you rather have?

Colin or the shrimp we have backing up now?

I think I'd go with Colin.
The title of the shrimp has already been designated to Beasley by none other than boozeman. You must have his permission to use that term on another player. Per section 36 Article 14 of the unwritten rules of this site.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kaepernick is a self-centered moron beyond his BLM idiocy and he's not good enough to outweigh his raging POS factor in my eyes. Notice his brave commitment to social justice dried up as soon as he needed a new job.

He's better than noodle arm Moore but I personally wouldn't want him anywhere near the team.
He is physically better than noodle arm Moore but I think Moore has way more of the personality traits you want in a backup QB.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He is physically better than noodle arm Moore but I think Moore has way more of the personality traits you want in a backup QB.
And, Moore is much smarter and way more stable.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
But think of the meme possibilities. If he caused dissent in the locker room we could call him Colin Cancer.

JK, I want no part of the schmuck on "my" team and it doesn't sound like teams are exactly lining up to sign him.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I think I'd go with Colin.
Umm... Nope, or Nee, Jo, Aye, laa, Votch, non, nun, Yox, Ez, Na, Ne, Nann, Ne, m hai, Na, Aí, Nej, Nee, Ei, Nah, Nom, ara, Nein, O’hi, naa, `A`ole, lo, nahi, Nem, Nei, Ido, ní hea, nil, Iie, A-nim-ni-da , A-ni-yo, Nedda, tidak, bú shì, Jaab, Não, Manan, Nu, Tjhee, nie, Hapana, mai-chai, mai-oua, Nnyaa, hayžr, Không, Nage, Hayi, neyn, cha, Nyet... and just to be perfectly clear:

Oh HELL No!

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Kaep started this political crap mainly to remain relevant.

His declining supporting talent combined with his own lack of ability made it impossible otherwise.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Do not want. He couldn't play before, and has only gotten worse over time. When you couple that with the massive media distraction he'd bring with him, it would hurt more than in would help.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Wade's misjudgement is another indication that he is a sucky coach. HE must go.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't think Wilson is lobbying for Kaepernack. I think he is expressing that as a talent he really should be on someone's team. I think he sees him as having more ability than a lot of the backups around the league and he has a point. I personally don't want his baggage but still he may have something to contribute to a club.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wade's misjudgement is another indication that he is a sucky coach. HE must go.
:lol

I don't know that he MUST go. I don't see any strong reason for that belief. And frankly I'd like to keep things as stationary as possible around Dak. Meaning I don't really want to suddenly change QB coaches and things like that right now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think Wilson is lobbying for Kaepernack. I think he is expressing that as a talent he really should be on someone's team. I think he sees him as having more ability than a lot of the backups around the league and he has a point. I personally don't want his baggage but still he may have something to contribute to a club.
Honestly, if you eliminate the Romo fantasy and compare Moore to Kaepernick, honestly, the decision is easy. Kaepernick is superior.

There are a million political reasons to not want to sign Kaepernick, I get it.

But while his talent is not starter quality, he is better than the majority of the backups and probably a few starters if you eliminate that factor.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
negative attention.
Believe it or not, this would possibly be worse than Hardy even though Kaepernick has broken no laws other than having an outrageously huge afro.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Believe it or not, this would possibly be worse than Hardy even though Kaepernick has broken no laws other than having an outrageously huge afro.
Yeah, Texans especially don't take kindly to disrespecting our country.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Honestly, if you eliminate the Romo fantasy and compare Moore to Kaepernick, honestly, the decision is easy. Kaepernick is superior.

There are a million political reasons to not want to sign Kaepernick, I get it.

But while his talent is not starter quality, he is better than the majority of the backups and probably a few starters if you eliminate that factor.
We seem to agree.

Top Bottom